Chapter 91

Chapter 91

After Xu Guizhi sent Lu Xiaogong to the class, like other parents, she left the classroom under the arrangement of the kindergarten teacher. Before leaving, she gave Lu Xiaogong a customized small mobile phone.

"Call mom if you have anything to do, you know?"

After thinking about it, Xu Guizhi was still afraid that her precious son would be bullied by others, so she prepared her mobile phone early on. As for whether her son would use it, she was not worried. After all, her son is so smart.

Lu Xiaogong took it with his small hands, put it in his pink rabbit schoolbag, and acted cutely. "I know mom."

The first time he spoke, there was a milky voice, and Lu Xiaogong felt chilled by himself. He would not speak unless necessary, after all, he really couldn't stand his own voice. .

But others think his serious and milky appearance is very cute.

Of course, if the person who is not like this is himself or someone else, he will also find it very cute.

The other children were chattering, and a few looked at them curiously.

Several teachers pretended not to see their actions, and the principal asked them to take good care of this student. Since his mother gave him a small mobile phone, they should pretend that they did not see it. Although the kindergarten does not allow children to bring mobile phones, some Rich people are always privileged.

Who made people donate money, who made their director want to befriend the family.

Speaking of it, they couldn't figure it out. Other parents with a little financial ability put their children in noble kindergartens with all their energy, in order to let their children develop contacts, but their rich family put their children in ordinary kindergartens. , which is really an unthinkable operation.

But it's none of their business, they're just a group of babysitters, what do they care about so much? Maybe people send their children here just for fun, as long as they take good care of the children.

After Xiao's mother left, Lu Xiaogong sat in his seat obediently, looking at his classmates.

Children are very active, and some children cry out of fear after their mother leaves, and when they cry, a lot of others cry along with them. Among the noisy children, two caught Lu Xiaogong's attention.

One was a thin little boy who was quietly sitting in the corner with his head down. His body was a little dirty, and with his head down, Lu Xiaogong couldn't see his appearance clearly. The other one was dressed neatly and neatly, looking like a sunny little prince. He didn't cry like other children, and he took the opportunity to coax a few little girls to giggle.

Lu Xiaogong stared at the sunny child for a long time, then retracted his gaze and looked at the one in the corner.

By the time the kindergarten teachers coaxed the crying children one by one and arranged them in fixed seats, they were already sweating from exhaustion.

They glanced at Lu Xiaogong who was sitting obediently in their place, and sighed in their hearts, if every child was as well-behaved and sensible as this one.

Seeing his mother doting on him so much just now, they thought he might be a little devil, but they didn't expect him to be so obedient instead of making trouble.

They shouldn't have thought that way just now, compared to other crying children, this is the real little angel!

The preschool teacher repented in his heart.