Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Overbearing President Pretty Assistant

Lu Xiaogong stood in front of the mirror, looking at his new body, his eyes were full of surprise and satisfaction.

This body is just as the system promised before, with white and beautiful skin, red lips and white teeth, charming eyes like silk, and a slender waist that seems to be able to seduce others crazy for him with just a slight twist.

It's the coquettish and low-brow body that Lu Xiaogong Xiao has been thinking about for a long time.

This body looks very weak, not as strong as Lu Xiaogong's body before time travel, but he is very satisfied.

After all, he is someone who has determined to be worthy since his last life.

Too strong, which high-quality Xiao Gong dares to ask him?

Lu Xiaogong's original world was full of wandering things, and it was hard to find in one attack.

Even if there is an attack on the emperor, most of them are crooked and cracked, and there are not many who can see it clearly. However, those who can see too much are either famous or their private lives are too chaotic.

For the former, Lu Xiaogong didn't want to be a mistress, and for the latter, he was afraid of getting sick.

As for asking him to settle for the next best thing, Lu Xiaogong can only say that as a Yan dog, he doesn't want to wrong himself.

After all, his appearance...

Thinking of this, Lu Xiaogong felt sad.

It's not that he didn't look good in his previous life, but that he looked too good.

With a height of more than 1.8 meters, a handsome face, a pair of long legs, and eight-pack abs from regular exercise, it looks like a big attack.

If such an appearance and body were put on someone else, he would definitely pursue him desperately, but if this body was put on his own, no matter how greedy he was, he couldn't help it.

Lu Xiaogong is not only tall and handsome, but also has a strong capital somewhere.

It's ridiculous to say it, Lu Xiaogong has lived for more than 20 years, and so far he is still a virgin.

As a person who deeply understands that his sexual orientation is abnormal, Lu Xiaogong did not choose to harm other girls, even though there are countless girls chasing after him these years.

After realizing his sexual orientation, Lu Xiaogong set his sights on the gay circle.

As an adult, he naturally has desires.

Several times, he has made room with people who seem to be good-looking and have a decent private life style, and he is going to ruin his virginity.

As a result, it doesn't matter if you don't talk about it.

Thinking of Lu Xiaogong, he wanted to wipe away bitter tears.

Obviously before making an appointment, he asked those people countless times if they were purely offensive.

As for those people, they swear and swear that they are definitely attacking.

However, when they got to the hotel, opened the room, and took off their pants, they immediately changed their faces. Xiao remembered his cucumber!

His old. Two!

Of course Lu Xiaogong refused to obey, but some of those people wanted to use force on him. Fortunately, he was very skilled, and it was not easy for him to keep his innocence from those people's clutches.