Chapter 73

Chapter 73

The prey was put in the yard of Aunt Zhao's house. Seeing so many prey, Aunt Zhao laughed from ear to ear.

This is simply a bumper harvest!

Holding a dead pheasant and a dead rabbit, she happily said, "See Aunt Zhao give you extra meals tonight!"

The big men had no objections and let her do the talking.

Many of Wei Siming's prey were still alive, so he acted with discretion. Only a few were shot to death by bows and arrows, and it was obvious that it was Shen Wushu's handwriting.

Aunt Zhao was busy in the kitchen, and several of his children also ran to help pluck the hair and light the fire.

Only Lu Xiaogong, Fifth Uncle Shen and Wei Siming were sitting in the main room, discussing what to do with the prey they hunted today.

Today they hunted a total of thirteen rabbits, eleven alive, ten pheasants, eight alive, one wild boar, which was dead, and one living deer.

"The dead pheasants and hares will be kept for extra meals. The live ones will be sold at the hotel in the town tomorrow morning. As for the deer, it is more valuable and a rarity. We will sell it to the homes of rich people. As for the wild boar, we will deal with it today , sell them together in the restaurant tomorrow, otherwise there may be a strange smell tomorrow, I will call my brothers in a while, let them help deal with this wild boar, and give them some benefits. Li Tongsheng, Erlu, you two Do you have any opinions?"

Uncle Shen said in a discussing tone while smoking a dry cigarette.

Wei Siming didn't care about anything, just looked at Lu Xiaogong, waiting for him to speak.

Lu Xiaogong glanced at him, and said, "I don't have any disagreement with the second donkey, everything can be done according to what you say, Uncle Wu, but, with so many things, how can we get him to the town tomorrow?" We can't carry it behind our

backs Bar? That would be exhausting.

"Please rest assured Li Tongsheng. My brother Shen's family has an ox cart. He usually travels between the town and the village to earn a little money to subsidize the family. I will tell him later that he will take us to the town tomorrow. trip."

Maybe it was because he was in a good mood, but Fifth Uncle Shen's usually expressionless face had a hint of a smile on it.

"Since you have made arrangements, Uncle Wu, then listen to Uncle Wu. Tomorrow, Erlu and I will go to town with you, Uncle Wu. We need to buy some things." Lu Xiaogong had long wanted to exchange those things in the

original owner's house. A new batch has arrived, but it's a pity that I couldn't go to town a few days ago.

That's why it's been delayed until now.

"If this is the case, then I will go to my brothers now and ask them to come over for a meal, and then I will deal with the wild boar after eating. If you want to go to the town tomorrow, remember to get up early, and if you go late, you will not be able to sell your stuff. "

Fifth uncle Shen did not forget to tell.

Living pheasants, hares and other things are okay, but not wild boars.

"Naturally."

Lu Xiaogong agreed, he also knew that Uncle Wu, a countryman

, was in a hurry to get out of the house, and he wanted to get things done before it got dark.