Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Overbearing President Pretty Assistant

Before Lu Xiaogong sat down in his seat, Secretary Wu appeared beside Lu Xiaogong.

Lu Xiaogong stood up quickly, and greeted respectfully, "Sister Wu."

After working in the workplace for so many years, Lu Xiaogong is still very winky and can behave. Although he successfully sneaked into the male protagonist's company, if he is a junior assistant who is still in the probationary period, if he accidentally offends the seniors, or if he fails to do a good job in any aspect and makes the seniors dissatisfied, he will be dismissed. expulsion? Therefore, he not only has to keep his feet on the ground and work hard, but also has a good relationship with his seniors, especially these seniors are still highly valued by the hero.

Maybe someday they will give him a few "good words" in front of the hero?

In short, it is always right to be kind to others.

Sure enough, seeing his respectful appearance, Secretary Wu was also very satisfied from the bottom of her heart, she showed a rare smile, and said a few words of concern to Lu Xiaogong gently, "Xiao Lu, during the time I've been in the company, I still have a lot of money. Are you used to it?"

"I'm used to it, the company atmosphere is very good, and my colleagues are very nice, I like it very much. Of course, it's because of how much you take care of me, Sister Wu, that I can adapt so quickly. Thank you, Sister Wu, hehe. "

Lu Xiaogong showed a smirk, and Secretary Wu couldn't help laughing, and the smile on his face became more real.

This young man is so good-looking even when he smirks.

Sure enough, good looks are different.

Secretary Wu sighed in his heart.

"Sister Wu, do you have something to do with me?"

Secretary Wu nodded, "Yes, Xiao Lu, I do have something to ask for you. The president has been on a business trip before, so you and Xiao Zheng, the two newly recruited The new assistant president has not met yet, today the president is back from a business trip, and I want to meet you, please prepare, I will take you to meet the president in a while." Hearing that the

male lead wanted to see him, Lu Xiaogong suddenly became excited . "Sister Wu, are you serious? The CEO wants to see me?"

After staying in Bai's for so many days, it's great that he can finally get close to the target of the attack!

As for the other Xiao Zheng that Secretary Wu was talking about, he had basically been ignored by Lu Xiaogong to the horizon.

What could be more exciting than meeting Lao Gong in the future?

Although they had met unexpectedly in front of the elevator just now, wasn't it because he was in a daze and missed the opportunity to look at Gao Fushuai's future veteran.

This time, he must seize the opportunity to take a good look at the whole body of the future Lao Gong, whether it is the body or the face.

Pity.

He doesn't have clairvoyance, otherwise it would be great.

With clairvoyant eyes, he can see the naked body of Lao Gong in advance.

Thinking of Bai Wanming being naked, Lu Xiaogong couldn't help but salivate from the bottom of his heart.

But what Lu Xiaogong coveted was not only Bai Wanming's naked body, but also his handsome face.