Chapter 42

Chapter 42

In the new house, apart from Lu Xiaogong and the bride with a red hijab, there are four maids who look good and a half-mature woman.

Several servant girls were wearing pink spring clothes, and one of them was holding a tray with two wine glasses on it.

And the old woman was wearing a dark red coat with a big red flower on her head, Lu Xiaogong guessed that it should be something like Xi Po.

There are joyful smiles on their faces, and the corners of their eyes are curved. There was a burst of lively sound not far from the door.

As soon as I heard it, I knew that people outside were drinking wedding wine.

"System, what's the situation?" Lu Xiaogong asked in his heart.

"As the host can see, the timing of your transmigration is not coincidental. The original owner is getting married." "Aren't

you talking nonsense? Of course I know that the original owner is getting married. What I'm asking is how did you teleport me to this point?"

Lu Xiaogong was furious, just opened his eyes and found that he had come to a very strange ancient time, he was still getting married, and the bride was sitting in front of him.

There were a lot of people guarding him, he was completely unprepared, and he panicked, okay?

"Host, the teleportation is random, and I don't know what time you will be teleported to." The system justified itself, "The most important thing now is that you first find a quiet place to receive the plot and the memory of the original owner."

Lu Xiaogong felt that what the system said was right, the most important thing now is to find out what happened and what kind of world he came to.

In order not to show his feet because he doesn't know the situation, his eyes are darkened, but where should he go to find a quiet place at this time?

Lu Xiaogong looked around, it seems that he can only receive memories and plots here. But let these people go out first.

Lu Xiaogong recalled how the bridegroom dealt with this situation in the TV he watched in his previous life.

After imitating it a few times in his mind, he turned around, with a cold face, and lightly instructed the maidservants, "You go down first." "

Yes, young master."

The maidservant said to him Li, step back one by one.

The maid carrying the tray followed their footsteps after placing the tray on the table.

Before going out, she thoughtfully closed the door for him.

After everyone went out, Lu Xiaogong took a few glances at the bride with the red hijab on her head.

He remembered that it seemed that the bride in ancient times could not take off the red hijab on her own initiative, and the other party should not be able to see his movements.

Lu Xiaogong felt relieved.

But he still had to find a place far away from the bride to accept the memory. He still remembered the pain when receiving the memory in the last world.

Lu Xiaogong scanned the new house again, looking at the decorations in the room, he knew it was a wealthy house.

Without it, but these ornaments are too delicate.

Although Lu Xiaogong didn't know much about goods, he knew that these things were very valuable.

Lu Xiaogong put his eyes on the table a little far away from him, stepped over in two or three steps, and sat beside him.