Chapter 87

Chapter 87 The Foolish Son Delivered to Your Door 【End】

Before dawn the next day, a group of people started to set off.

Lu Xiaogong and Wei Siming rode together.

Hurrying and rushing along the way, I finally arrived at the military camp on the seventh day of departure.

After arriving at the military camp, Wei Siming put Lu Xiaogong in his general's mansion, asked the housekeeper to arrange him properly, and hurried to the military camp.

Extremely bored? Lu Xiaogong wandered around the General's Mansion, thinking about what he could do here.

He can't do it on the battlefield, he is soft on killing people, don't be killed before killing others.

After all, on the battlefield, even if you have internal strength, you are no match for thousands of troops.

But he can't always be an idler?

The time was spent in his thinking, until the night, Wei Siming hadn't come back yet.

Lu Xiaogong had no choice but to sleep in the guest room arranged by the housekeeper.

This general's mansion is much better than the small dilapidated house they lived in before, at least it is a big tile house with blue bricks.

But it doesn't look grand, but a bit shabby, maybe it's because of the bitter cold of the border?

But Lu Xiaogong didn't pick either.

Wei Siming was busy until midnight and didn't come back. When he packed himself up and went back to his bedroom, he found that the bed was cold and he couldn't see his benefactor.

Wei Siming panicked, his first reaction was that his benefactor had left, and his second reaction was to go to the housekeeper.

The butler, who was over half a century old, was dug up from the bed by his own general, still in a daze, listening to him anxiously asking where the guests he brought back went.

The butler casually mentioned a guest room.

In the next second, he was thrown down, and the housekeeper came to his senses.

When Wei Siming knocked on the door of the guest room, Lu Xiaogong was still awake. He asked warily, "Who?" "

It's me." Wei Siming's muffled voice came from outside, and Lu Xiaogong got up and opened the door.

"Back?" Before he could finish speaking, he was hugged tightly.

"What's wrong with you?" Lu Xiaogong was puzzled.

"Benefactor, I thought you were gone."

Lu Xiaogong laughed, "How is that possible? I was planning to find something suitable for me in the military camp. But after thinking about it all afternoon, I couldn't think of anything suitable. Do you have anything? Recommendation?"

Wei Siming let him go, and at the same time secretly decided in his heart that he must instruct the housekeeper to arrange the benefactor into his bedroom tomorrow.

"It's cold, benefactor, let's go in and talk about it." Wei Siming pulled Lu Xiaogong into the room, and the two lay on the bed.

"Benefactor, what do you want to do?"

"You don't need to go to the battlefield."

"That's it." Wei Siming was lost in thought. Originally, he wanted his benefactor to be his own soldier, but now he can't.