Chapter 114

Chapter 114 The hero and I are enemies

After drying his hair, Mu Mingjiang walked out with a hair dryer.

"System, come out to me."

Lu Xiaogong glanced at Mu Mingjiang's back and called out in his heart.

"What's the matter, the host has any questions that need to be answered by the handsome and suave Yushu Linfeng's system."

Lu Xiaogong didn't want to be poor with it, "Do you think that Mu Mingjiang is a bit weird?"

The system looked left and right, "No, isn't this pretty good?"

"I always feel that there is something in his words."

"There is something in what he said." The system disagreed, "He just wants to sleep with you, and it will be better if you are honestly slept. A nice person who washes, cooks, and cleans for you every day, and is worried about whether you can eat well or sleep well, and the nanny is not so devoted."

Lu Xiaogong: ""

He shouldn't discuss this matter with it.

"You just follow the host, you can't escape if you should come. Besides, I think Mu Mingjiang has a probability of more than 90% to be the male lead, and he looks good. You won't lose if you sleep with him."

"Get lost, am I such an unscrupulous person?"

Lu Xiaogong gritted his teeth, just wanting to beat up the system. Where did the pure system go when he was first bound?

"What kind of host do you still have integrity?" The system's egg face was full of surprise, "Do you still remember when you were bound to me, you wanted to do it urgently? If I didn't stop you, you would really send it to me!" The door of the male second is for others to sleep, now I give you a chance, you still don't sleep, are you still that hungry host?"

Lu Xiaogong: ""

"Can this be the same? I was so impatient at the beginning, but I wanted to do it Yes, but if you look at these worlds, what kind of attack targets did you pick for me? Squeeze dry, to be honest, I'm fine without leaving a psychological shadow"

Lu Xiaogong looked dissatisfied.

"Think about what you said at the beginning, full of aggressiveness, powerful skills, and liars everywhere." "

Uh, this" system is also a bit embarrassing, but it doesn't know why the target of the attack is like this, obviously they are all aggressive types, As soon as you get in front of the host, you can blame it. "Maybe you will succeed this time." "

You say this, touch your own conscience, do you believe it?"

Just when Lu Xiaogong was talking nonsense with the system After a while, the door of his bedroom was opened again.

Mu Mingjiang, who was wearing white cotton pajamas, came in. Lu Xiaogong didn't care about talking to the system, he quickly pulled up the quilt to cover himself, and hurriedly asked, "What do you want?"

He was startled by the system's words.

Seeing him like this, Mu Mingjiang suddenly smiled, with smiles on his brows and eyes, with a bit of a naughty and naughty smile, just like the way he flirted with girls when he was a student.

He sat on the bed and put his face close to Lu Xiaogong, "What do you think I want to do?"

Lu Xiaogong moved back and shook his head honestly, "I don't know." "