Chapter 102

Chapter 102 The hero and I are enemies

The corner of Lu Xiaogong's mouth twitched, and he asked the system in his heart, " Is the hero 's life so bad?" The more cool it is when the face is on. Although Mu Mingjiang seems to be bullied by the scumbag father and the illegitimate son of Xiaosan, after he rises up, these people can only be his stepping stones, also commonly known as cannon fodder, or villains." System The analysis was clear and logical, "It can only be said that you, the host, read too few novels." "

You are right, but the premise is that Mu Mingjiang is the protagonist and has the protagonist's halo to protect his body."

Regarding the system's speculation, Lu Xiaogong only had I believed half of it.

Mu Mingjiang didn't know what suddenly came to his mind, so he sneered.

Although Lu Xiaogong was talking to the system in his heart, most of his thoughts were on his side, and immediately asked, "What's the matter, what did you think?" "I think he took the illegitimate child back at this time

, It's obviously uneasy and well-intentioned. Maybe he wants me to perform abnormally and go to a garbage school. At that time, I will learn nothing, have no ability and skills, and can only be slaughtered by him, so that he can pass on everything from my grandpa's family. I gave him his beloved illegitimate child."

"I think what you said makes sense." Su Hongye agreed with a face, "So you can't fall for his tricks, you must take the exam well, and if you pass the B exam, you will kill him with anger. Anyway, your grandfather's Things must not fall into the hands of that scumbag and illegitimate child."

"If he really thinks so, you have to prevent him from secretly changing your volunteer after you pass the exam, so you have to pay attention to this."

Lu Xiaogong A reminder that sometimes human nature is just more vicious than imagined.

"No way?" Xie Mingrui and Su Hongye were shocked. If Mu Mingjiang's father really did such a thing, how scumbag would it be?

This method of destroying people's future is no different from seeking wealth and killing one's life, right?

Mu Mingjiang frowned slightly, "I think he can do this. He never cared about my grades before, but recently he is very abnormal. He often cares about my monthly exam results. If you don't remind me, I wouldn't have thought of this. "

The few people were shocked and looked at each other, how could there be such a father in the world? Those who didn't know thought he wasn't his own.

"Could it be that you think too much?" Su Hongye had hope in her eyes, she didn't believe that her own father could be so bad.

Mu Mingjiang shook his head and smiled wryly, "I also hope that I think too much, but you all know his behavior recently, do you think it looks like he cares about his son? Anyway, I don't realize that he cares about me , so he must have ulterior motives. Today he asked those uneducated dandies to take me out to play. If I hadn't said that I have an appointment with my classmates, I might have been drunk with them outside now." Lu Xiaogong and

Xie Ming Rui glanced at each other, both of them were a little surprised.

This father is a bit too ruthless, and he is really unwilling to ruin his son. Could it be that Xiaosan is true love?

"Then you have to protect your things. When filling out the application, the password must not be known to others, including your mother." Xie Mingrui reminded, after all,

from Mu Mingjiang's usual words, it can be heard that his mother is a victim. A woman who has lost her mind in love, who knows if she will do something to harm her own son in order to win back her husband's heart?