Chapter 131

Chapter 131 After sleeping with the future emperor

Why didn't he know that he was so good at making up brains?

"I didn't lie to you, and I'm not married either." Lu Xiaogong explained hastily, always feeling that a second of delay in explaining would cause serious trouble.

Feng Yanyu and Xiao Tong looked at each other in dismay, their faces full of doubts, they did not know how to make a move, how could the atmosphere between these two people change.

What happened to them during this hour? Feng Yanyu scratched her heart and liver curiously, but she didn't dare to ask, for fear of being punished by the emperor.

Feng Yanming didn't believe it at all. He didn't expect that after looking for him for so long, the other party married behind his back. At this moment, he was so angry that he almost exploded, but he still tried his best to suppress himself.

He lowered his head, his eyelids drooped slightly, his expression looked extremely aggrieved, and he said softly, "She calls you father!" "

Who said that the one who calls you father must be my own flesh and blood? Xue'er and Dong'er were picked up by me." Yes."

Seeing that something was wrong, Lu Xiaogong hurriedly explained regardless of the presence of others.

"Are you serious?" Feng Yanming looked up at him suddenly, "Are you really not married?"

"Really, more real than pearls, I swear!" Lu Xiaogong raised his hands and swore.

He is really wronged, and he doesn't like women, so what kind of relationship?

Seeing his actions, the anger in Feng Yanming's heart suddenly disappeared without a trace. He suddenly smiled and said meaningfully, "It's a good thing you're not married." Otherwise, he didn't know if he would take

that woman Peeling cramps.

His ordinary face coupled with this perverted smile made Lu Xiaogong shiver, and he subconsciously looked away.

A strong desire to survive kept pouring out, "How could I get married? I'm still waiting for you to come to me."

Feng Yanming's expression froze, and the surrounding temperature suddenly rose slowly, revealing a sincere smile.

"I originally wanted to punish you, but because you are so honest, forget it."

For some reason, Lu Xiaogong felt that although Feng Yanming had a bright expression when he said this, it always sounded a bit gloomy.

"Do you think these two people are a bit weird?" Feng Yanyu touched Xiaotong's side at some point, poked him with her hand, and asked in a low voice.

Xiaotong was secretly looking at the two of them, and was suddenly poked by him, and was about to get angry, but suddenly thought of something, suppressed it, just rolled his eyes, and said angrily, "Everyone can see that little boy There is something wrong between the genius doctor and your brother, do you still need to ask?"

Feng Yanyu also felt that he had asked an idiot question, so he sneered and asked a question, "How long have you been with the little genius doctor?" Xiaotong

recalled After a while, he replied in a low voice, "After the little genius doctor came to Yangzhou City to open a medical clinic, I followed him. It has been more than three years now." More than three years

? But in the past three years, Brother Huang has never left the capital, so when did the little genius doctor and Brother Huang meet? How did he know nothing about it?