Chapter 47

Chapter 47

The man in black was very efficient, and quickly completed what the man in red ordered.

At this time, he had already changed into an ordinary dress, and he looked like a servant of the man in red.

In fact, this Yuelai Inn is the property of the Demon Cult.

And the man in red is the new leader of the Demon Cult, Su Mingyi, not long after he defeated the previous leader of the Demon Cult.

This devil sect leader, he is young, but his inner strength is extremely strong, the former leader who is over half a century old, the number one person of the devil sect, but he is no match for this young man who is only in his twenties.

In the end, he had no choice but to abdicate.

At the beginning, there were countless elders in the church who were not convinced because they saw him young.

What will you do if you are not convinced? Of course it is to find fault with the new leader.

But this new leader has a face that turns all living beings upside down, but his methods are outrageously cruel.

The elders who opposed him didn't end well, they were either dead or disabled.

It's good to be dead.

Some people who violated the taboo of the new leader were thrown into the snake den of the demon religion, where life would be worse than death.

Countless members of the Devil's Cult feared this brutal new leader and wanted to pull him off his horse, but they were no match.

All those who work under the new leader are living in fear.

Fortunately, the new leader does not want to kill innocent people at will, as long as he is not provoked, nothing will happen.

But in the same way, as long as you violate his taboo, whether you intend to or not, you must be careful about your head, maybe in the next moment, he will fall to the ground.

An Yi is the leader of the demon sect's secret guards. He was born as an orphan and was picked up by the demon sect. After painful training and brutal fighting, he became the leader.

The existence of the hidden guards is only loyal to the leader of the Demon Cult.

A hidden guard follows a leader, and this class of dark guards is not following the leader who rose from the young master of the Demon Sect, but a new leader who came out of nowhere and defeated the previous leader.

Before defeating the previous leader, the new leader remained unknown.

In fact, An Yi really wants to know, how did the new leader with such a face hide in this evil cult with countless vicious people?

Doesn't anyone take a fancy to his looks?

But as a hidden guard, he couldn't have extra curiosity, otherwise he would be dead.

Knowing too much would do him no good.

What's more, this method is so cruel.

Su Mingyi didn't know the twists and turns in his subordinates' hearts. He stood up, with his half-smile expression on his face, and flicked the dust on the red clothes carelessly with his fingers, "An Yi, lead the way.

" Yes, leader."

The male lead known as An Yi subconsciously wanted to kneel down with his fists folded, but Su Mingyi stopped him.