Chapter 16

Chapter 16

As soon as the off-duty time came, the people in the office rushed away, Lu Xiaogong reluctantly took one last look at the door of the CEO's office, and then began to pack his things and prepare to leave work.

"System, it seems that the male lead will not leave his office today, and he may have to work overtime. Why is it so difficult for me to see him?"

He really misses that handsome face so much. ...Looking at that face, he can eat a few more bowls of rice without food.

"Host, relax. Tomorrow you will be able to move inside to work with the male lead. From now on, you will see him every day. Let's forget about today.

" , it still made a sound to comfort its host.

Hearing what the system said, Lu Xiaogong felt the same way.

"That's fine, then I'll go home first and wait to move into the male lead's office tomorrow. I'm a little tired after a busy day today."

Lu Xiaogong yawned.

Anyway, he's going to move to the president's office tomorrow, are you afraid that he won't see the handsome face of the hero in the future?

Facing the handsome face of the male protagonist every day, he must be in a good mood, and when he is in a good mood, he will eat a few more bowls of rice. Then... after a long time...

will his figure get out of shape? Lu Xiaogong looked at his slender waist, feeling very sad in his heart.

He shared his concerns with the system, only to receive a blank stare and silence from the system.

It seems that he really needs to successfully climb into the male lead's bed early, and exercise a lot so that he won't gain weight.

Thinking about it this way, Lu Xiaogong's mood that was a little gloomy suddenly became agitated.

He cheered himself up in his heart, and decided that starting tomorrow, he would use all means to attack the hero, and get him down as soon as possible. If he succeeded in sleeping the male lead as soon as possible, he wouldn't have to worry about losing his figure. After all, the male lead in the novel is one night at a time, one night at a time.

"what's on your mind?"

Just when Lu Xiaogong was thinking about the beautiful life in the future, a deep and magnetic voice sounded in his ear, which startled him a lot.

He suddenly jumped up from his seat, only to hear a muffled groan from above his head, Lu Xiaogong felt that his head had hit something hard, which made his eyes stare and he couldn't see clearly what was in front of him.

It took a long time before he recovered from the bewildered state, quickly put down his hand covering his head, and raised his eyes to look at the person he hit.

As soon as he raised his head, what caught Lu Xiaogong's eyes was half a particularly handsome face, why half? Because there was a big hand covering the chin of that handsome face, only half of it was exposed.

Even this half is enough for Lu Xiaogong to see clearly who this is. It is the target of the strategy he has been thinking about all afternoon, the hero Bai Wanming.

It's just that Bai Wanming's face is distorted at this time, it seems that he was confused by Lu Xiaogong's bump. But for a handsome person, no matter how distorted his face is, it will not damage his handsomeness.

Lu Xiaogong watched it for a long time before he came back to his senses. He asked anxiously, "President, are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!"