"No, you can help me the most by taking a good rest."

Mu Mingjiang had no hope for his hands-on ability. It will become that ghostly in just half a year.

"Okay then."

Since Mu Mingjiang said so, Lu Xiaogong didn't force himself, and just focused on watching his own TV.

About an hour later, Mu Mingjiang's voice came from the kitchen, "It's time to eat."

Lu Xiaogong immediately turned off the TV, stood up, and went to the restaurant.

He had already smelled the aroma of the food, if it wasn't for Mu Mingjiang not letting him go to the kitchen, he could still hold back until now

after seeing the dishes on the table clearly, Lu Xiaogong was stunned.

"What's a good day today? You made so many delicious dishes, can we finish them all?"

Tiger skin pepper, spicy chicken, braised pork ribs, steamed fish, Dongpo pork, Peking duck, mapo tofu and

so on.

Mu Mingjiang looked at him in surprise and asked, "You don't remember?"

"Remember what?" Lu Xiaogong was at a loss, and after thinking about it, today is not a special day, neither New Year nor holiday.

Mu Mingjiang looked at him speechlessly, with an indescribable expression, "Today is your birthday, you can forget such an important thing."

He took out a small cake from the refrigerator.

Lu Xiaogong: ""

I've been too busy recently, he really forgot about it.

At the same time, he was a little moved. Mu Mingjiang still remembered the birthday he didn't remember himself

.

That day, he completely ignored the past

and compared him, he was really unreliable.

Lu Xiaogong felt a little guilty.

"Well, Mingjiang, I've been too busy recently, I didn't remember your birthday, see what gift you want, I'll make it up for you." Looking at

Mu Mingjiang sitting in front of him, Lu Xiaogong said with guilt .

Mu Mingjiang raised his eyebrows and looked at him with a smirk on his face, "Any gift is fine."

Lu Xiaogong didn't understand the trap of this sentence, so he nodded, "Yes, any gift is fine."

"That's fine." , I wrote it down, and I will tell you tonight, you are not allowed to go back on your word."

Mu Mingjiang got the answer he wanted, and curled his lips in satisfaction.

Lu Xiaogong glanced at him dissatisfied, "In your heart, am I the kind of person who will go back on promises?"

"That's not true, you are the one who keeps his word."

Unfortunately, what he was afraid of was that the conditions he put forward were too excessive, and Xiao Gong would chop him off at that time.

But let's talk about everything at that time, success or failure depends on tonight.

"Eating and eating, I spent most of the day making these dishes. I wanted to make you a Buddha jumping over the wall, but it took too long, so I didn't do it. Take a look at these, there are many you like. Eat some."