Betty x Sweet Pea

Start from the beginning

"That is seriously a lot easier said than done" I said.

"Okay firstly, do you actually wanna start dating?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Do I get to choose who?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Absolutely not. You'd probably set me up with one of Kevin's friends" I said and he grinned.

"I mean, Betty is right here" he smirked and I chuckled.

"If I'm going to date someone, I actually need to know some things about her" I chuckled.

It may seem old fashioned but before I actually get into a relationship, I want to know the person a bit. I want to build a friend. Not like most people our age who date to fuck and then break up.

"Okay she's a North Sider, goes to North Side High, best friend is Kevin, going through a rough break up with her ex" he started and I raised an eyebrow.

"So she's going through shit and you're trying to set her up. And you literally don't even know her" I said.

Fangs was about to continue the conversation but he saw Betty approaching us so he quickly began blabbering on about random Serpent things.

Once she had placed our drinks on the table and walked to deal with another table, Fangs turned back to me with a smirk.

"I do know her, thank you very much" he said making me chuckle.

"Either way, you're hot. You have your choice of any girl. And I will be here for the entire process" he said and I chuckled as I playfully shook my head.

"Just drink" I said as I drank from my glass.

"You paying sugar daddy?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, as usual" I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

——

Fangs, Kevin, Betty and I were all walking around the fair. The loved up couple was in front of us as they couldn't help but act gross, or as Betty would say, happy.

"I seriously can't be bothered watching them act so gross for any longer" I said to Betty and she chuckled.

"I'm honestly starving, do you wanna split from them and find something to eat?" She asked and I smiled in relief.

"We're gonna dip, see you guys later" I called out and then immediately turned around, making Betty chuckle.

We made small talk as we found a burger truck, ordered some food and then found a set of benches to eat in a quiet area.

"How many more stuffed animals do you think Fangs is going to win for Kev?" Betty grinned as she began eating her food.

"Enough to the point where we won't even fit in the car" I said making her laugh as she nodded her head.

"And I know there's going to be another fair in a few months time and they'll do this all over again" she said making me chuckle.

"We're third wheeling now and we'll be third wheeling then" I said and she shook her head.

"Speak for yourself, I'm getting myself a boyfriend if I'm going to keep third wheeling" she said and I grinned.

"Oh, is that so?" I said as I took a bite of my burger.

"You sound like you doubt me" she said as she raised an eyebrow.

"No doubt blondie" I chuckled.

"And what about you?" She asked me.

"I mean I want to date, but it's a lot of effort to actually go and be friends with someone, date them and all the rest of it" I said and she nodded her head.