Night Children: Secrets are only secrets for so long Twenty-Three: Mating

Viktor’s mouth met mine once more and we became entangled in each other occasionally breaking apart for short times due to my need to get my wind back. I let out a jagged breath as he started unbuttoning my top he eventually got sick of all the tiny ones and just ripped the garment, the tiny buttons scattered and clicked against the floor.

I fiddled with the buttons on his taking a considerable amount of time due to my shaky hands. He was staring down at me finding a bit of amusement, “nervous?”

“Perhaps,” I whispered back getting another button undone.

“Why?” He asked softly.

I looked up at him and found a blush creeping upon me so I looked back down, “I’ve never done this before… and it’ll hurt, I’m not stupid.”

“I’ll be as careful as I can.”

“I know… but… it’s the blood moon, you know.”

“Time for the royals to mate.”

I swallowed fear filling me little by little, “I know… a mother… I’ll be a mother…”

“You’ll be fantastic at it.”

“I’ve never been around children, how do you figure that one?”

“You’re naturally protective, your kind, loving. I mean you put up with me since you were born,” he gave a little laugh and I got another two buttons undone. I smiled at him, “you’ll do fine.”

I hoped he was right, I found I couldn’t wait, a child. A new little life, only here because of me… because of Viktor. Because we love each other. I smiled up at him still butterflies fluttering away. I pushed from the collar of his now open shirt and my arms grazed over his shoulders, down his arms pushing away the fabric that divided us.

He undid my bra, slowly sliding it off. I felt my face grow hot with a blush and I was sure I was giving a tomato a run for it’s money. He kissed me lightly, fluttery kisses over my jaw, down my neck, over my collar bone. I could feel his fangs graze over my throat, it made me shiver.

Viktor pulled me up as he stood. He fiddled with my belt trying to get it undone, quick but clumsy hands. It was good to know he felt a little nervous too even though he’d done this hundreds of times before.

Once it was undone he dropped it to the floor in the growing pile of our clothing. He pulled off the leather pants that clung closely to my body, I stepped out of them. He was kneeling down before me as he started pulling my feminine panties down and I nervously stepped out of those as well. I’d never been naked in front of another, except like as a infant. Still this was different. Very different.

I felt his eyes on me. Staring. It was freaking me out a little to be honest. What was he thinking? Right now what was on his mind? I looked down trying to figure out what he saw that had him frozen. My body was an ivory colour, so pale from lack of sunlight considering I spend most of my time with the Night Children. My long black locks which I brought to the front covered my rather large breasts, which during my time pretending to be a man were always in the way and horribly uncomfortable to wrap.

My body lean from all my working out, but a considerable amount of muscle mass. My arms buffed out, I actually had a strong set of abs, which I couldn’t say for any other girl around, my legs were also muscular from all my training. Most of the girls around the castle were a soft, a little lighter than me since my muscle mass weight a decent amount. Still my mind swam, was there something the matter with me?

“Your gorgeous,” Viktor said a little in awe. I shot him a disbelieving look, still I was happy he seemed to actually think so.

I took a few wobbly steps forward. Pressing my now naked body against him. His pants were rough against my exposed flesh, his chest icy yet mine was burning up with nervous and flushes of mild embarrassment. Pressed up against him I felt his arousal pressed against my stomach. I felt a little short, frail next to him. Still loved, cared for, protected. I too refuge in those as I pulled his pants and boxers down. Standing there the both of us naked in a room where we had been together before. Since I had been alive I’d been with him in one manner or another. His saviour, the infant that need his care, his protector, his best friend, and now as his lover. All the rolls I had ever played with him, still this was the one that rang through. I was made for this.