Chapter 8: The Past About Ashton.

A grunt was heard while he was cutting the big wood. He panted heavily and picked up the woods. He walked inside his house and dropped the sack of woods and slumped down on his couch.

Ashton: You need to get some rest today Ashton.

He said to himself, sighing heavily.

???: I said it before and I'll say it again.

He gasped loudly and grabbed his dagger and looked at the person that spoke.

???: This place needs to get a woman. Just for a slight positivity vibe.

Ashton: Gregory. What are you doing here?

Gregory: Looking for Claude. Is he here by any chance?

Ashton: Does it look like he is here?

Gregory: *Chuckles* You really haven't changed. Not even one bit. Still grumpy as a troll.

Ashton: Why are you here Gregory? I told you Claude is not here.

Gregory: Do you know where he is then?

Ashton: Do I look like i know? I do not care about his whereabouts. Not like i would even care if he died anyway.

Gregory: You still are holding to the anger. I am guessing you still haven't understand that he had to do that. For your safety.

Ashton: 'Safety'? Screw what he calls safety. Because of him I lost the only person I love.

Gregory: He killed her, because he saw that her intentions were not good. Because of him you are still alive.

Ashton: He killed my wife!

Gregory: He killed the person that was possessed by Azazel's demon. I know he did his best to try and save her but the monster inside her was too strong. He had no other choice.

Ashton: Bullshit. I will never forgive him. He can act all sad if he wants to, in fact i would not even care if he kneels down to me and beg me for forgiveness! He do all this shitless acts but I will never forgive him. Ever!

Gregory sighed heavily.

Gregory: If that is what you wish for. Then so be it. Goodly Ashton. I'll be on my way.

Ashton: Close the door.

He said, laying down on the sofa. Gregory nodded and walked away. Closing the door. Ashton sighed heavily. Remembering the day it happened.

(Flashback)

A woman was tied in bed, screaming loudly while Ashton was kneeling in the corner, holding the rosary and praying. A priest was praying, splashing her with holy water. She screamed more loudly. Too loud that the windows broke. Ashton was sobbing. Praying for his wife that is possessed.

Priest: By the name of the Father, who are you?!

Woman: I will stab your chest you prick!

Her voice was disoriented. A mix of her voice and a demonic one. The priest prayed and prayed. Ashton's wife laughed loudly and screamed. Thrashing around.

Priest: What is your name?! Who are you?!

Woman: I am Azazel's demon! Azazel is my master! I will kill this woman! And bring her soul in Hell!

Priest: What is your name?!

Woman: I will rip your soul out of your body!

The priest splashed her with holy water making her scream. The priest prayed and prayed for her.

Mad Temptationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें