Chapter 11: First Kiss.

The loud sound of the door busting open echoed loudly in the walls. Claude walked inside and took off his coat. Completely ignoring Aubrey's calls.

Aubrey: Claude! Wait! Listen to me! Stop!

She grabbed his arm and pulled him around.

Aubrey: What is the matter with you? What's going on with you?

Claude: Excuse me My Lady. I am exhausted-

Aubrey: No you are staying here and you are going to talk to me. What was that? Why did you have to act so rude?

Claude: No I was not-

Aubrey: Yes you were! You acted rude in front of them both! Especially to Victoria! What is your problem Claude?

Claude: I have no problem-

Aubrey: Stop lying!

Claude: Do you want me to be honest?

Aubrey: Yes! Tell me why! I demand an answer-

Claude: I just don't like them!

Aubrey: Why not? What is it that you don't like about them?

Claude: Them! Damn it them! Especially that damn Brian! That pathetic man just tried to make me jealous! *Scoffs* He thinks he could make me jealous because he got your attention?! That's a fucking joke!

Aubrey: What are you so jealous of Claude? Tell me your problems-

Claude: I don't like them! Okay?! Even the moment we encountered Victoria I never liked them! Or her son!

Aubrey: Claude! She is my Mother friend! Don't you disrespect her like that! You have no rights-

Claude: Why not?! Because what? Hmm? Is it because I am just a Butler? Is it because of that?! Tell me why just because i am a Butler, that doesn't give me the rights to tell whom I like and whom I dislike?!

Aubrey: Claude you are not making any sense!

Claude: You know what? Let's end this conversation here. It is getting us nowhere. I am tired and you must be too so please...let me get some sleep.

He said and walked away.

Aubrey: But Claude! Claude!

He ignored her and continued walking upstairs. She sighed softly and flinched when she heard his door slam closed. She's really done it this time. She sighed heavily and rubbed her face gently.

(Author's POV)

Aubrey was sleeping peacefully in the her room. She didn't want to sleep with Claude because he's probably still mad. While Aubrey is sleeping, her blanket was pulled. She groaned softly and continued sleeping. She felt her ankle pulled. She ignored it and continued sleeping. But then her feet was pulled harshly this time awakening her. She gasped loudly and backed away. She looked around but she was the only person in the room. She sighed softly. She was about to grab her blanket when it was pulled. She gasped loudly.

Aubrey: Claude?! Claude! Come here please! Claude!

She breathed heavily. She crawled towards the end of the bed and peaked her head down. But she saw nothing. Well that's what she thought. She saw a pair of legs at the dark corner of door. She gasped and got up from the bed and looked at the door but there was nothing. No person. Just a door. She got up from the bed and walked towards the door slowly. She walked to the door and tried to touch someone but there was no one. She sighed heavily and she thinks she was just paranoid. She walked back to the bed but stopped when she saw a person behind the curtains. The person behind the curtains slowly walked towards her. She backed away and was cornered against the wall. The person was at the end of the curtains when it suddenly vanished. She whimpered in fear and tried to open the door but it was locked. She began pounding on the door.