Chapter 6: Ashton Grey.

The same day has come again. Aubrey woke up from her good sleep and yawned. Getting up from bed and walked towards the door and walked towards the stairs, going down and walking to the kitchen. She saw Claude cooking breakfast.

Aubrey: Hi Claude.

Claude: Good morning My Lady. Had a good sleep?

Aubrey: It was fine.

Claude: Are you hungry? Come, eat breakfast before it gets cold.

She walked towards the table and sat down on the chair. Tucking a hair behind her ear and patiently waiting for him to finish. A plate was placed in front of her.

Aubrey: Thank you.

She thanked him. He smiled softly and walked away. She began to eat her breakfast. While Claude was in the living room, cleaning the place. He heard the doorbell ring. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked towards the door. He opened the door and was expecting to see somebody but saw no one. He furrowed his eyebrows. He was about to walk outside but his feet felt something. He looked down and saw a box. He picked up the box and looked around again. He looked at the box, expecting to see a name but there was none. He walked back inside and set down the box. He heard footsteps behind him and he looked behind him and saw Aubrey.

Aubrey: What's that?

Claude: I don't know. It was just randomly in front of our door.

Aubrey: Well, did you check it?

Claude: Not yet. I'll just go grab the knife.

He said and walked back to the kitchen and grabbing a knife and walking back to the living room. He sat down on the chair and took the box, unboxing the box. They both smelled a stinky stench coming from the box.

Aubrey: Ew God! It stinks!

He agreed on that, it smelled like freaking rotten meat. He cut the tape away, and decided to open it. But the moment he opened the box, Aubrey screamed in horror. Hands going to her mouth. There was a head. Rotting. Aubrey was beyond scared. Claude grabbed the head and when he lifted the head up, he saw a note. He took the note and read what it said.

("Hope you like my surprise!
Guess who it is?")

He furrowed his eyebrows and turned the note around and read what it said behind it.

("Breaking News: Jasmine Glazer, a 27 year old lady found dead this morning. Along with the others named Sarah Shart and Mariah Gonzales. Police are investigating the horrifying crime and are now locating the suspect.")

Jasmine Glazer. That name sounds familiar.

(Flashback)

Woman: I know you killed those girls. Three girls in the news, skin torn apart, bite marks on their necks, blood sucked dry, their stomach open and organs missing. I am sure they are in your stomach now.

(Flashback ends)

That damn woman. She must've saw that he killed them. He breathed heavily shakily and hurriedly put the head back in the box, crumpling the paper and throwing it to the box, lifting up the box and walked towards the door.

Aubrey: Claude? Where are you going?

Claude didn't respond to her and kept walking away, he got to the garden and grabbed the shovel and walked towards the woods. Aubrey followed him. After a few minutes of walking away from the mansion, they were in the woods.

Aubrey: Claude! Wait! Claude stop!

She ran in front of him, stopping him in his tracks.

Aubrey: What are you going to do with that? Where are you going? What are you doing?