Chapter 13: Consumed By Guilt.

(Unknown Person's POV)

A man was sitting on the chair, feasting on human flesh. A man in black cloak approached him and bowed.

Man: My Master, it seems like Claude is having the best time of his life.

Azazel: It is. For once I thought he would be trusted. Never in my life have i been proven wrong by a pathetic servant. What a traitor.

Man: What is your intention Master?

Azazel: Let him enjoy his life. By the time comes he will be kneeling down in front of me. Begging me to forgive him for betraying me. He will pay for what he's done to me.

Man: What about the girl?

Azazel: Claude has already grown fond of her. One thing is already for sure, she is his weakness. We will use her, as bait. And when he comes, I shall punish him for turning his back against me.

Man: The girl. Aubrey Evergreen. She could be a good use right?

Azazel: Of course. Slowly I will make sure, he will suffer in the consequence. I will make him suffer. And for the girl, she will watch him slowly be tortured. I will have my own fun.

He smirked.

Azazel: He better prepare. I am coming to make his life a living Hell.

He said. His plan had so much wicked ways. Which is definitely not good.

(Aubrey's POV)

Aubrey woke up and saw that she was alone in the room. She got up from the bed and grabbed her clothes and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. She walked in the kitchen and saw him cooking as usual. She smiled softly and slowly walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

Claude: Whoa! My Lady!

He scolded playfully. She laughed and hugged him tight. Claude held her hand and placed a gentle kiss.

Aubrey: Good morning~!

She sang sweetly. Claude chuckled softly and turned around and pecked her cheeks.

Claude: How was sleep?

Aubrey: Very nice.

Claude: Oh I bet.

They both chuckled softly. Hugging each other happily.

Claude: Sit down My Lady, I will prepare breakfast.

Aubrey nodded and walked towards the table and sat down on the chair. Claude placed the breakfast in the plate and he served it. Aubrey smiled softly and muttered a small 'thank you'. He kissed her head and walked towards the sink to wash what was needed to wash. Aubrey ate the breakfast happily.

Claude: My Lady? I need to tell you something.

Aubrey looked at him in confusion.

Claude: I need to go to a friend's house. I think I will be home late. So, do not wait for me okay?

Aubrey: Will you be home late?

Claude: Probably. But I will try to come home as soon as possible.

Aubrey: Okay.

She said. Eyes sad and scared. She is also worried. Claude noticed that and walked towards her.

Claude: Hey, My Lady. There is no need to be sad okay? I will come back. I promise.

Aubrey: But I am scared.

Claude smiled warmly at her. Caressing her cheek.

Claude: As long as you will not be scared, you will be fine.