Chapter 22: Claude's Dangerous Beast.

Now they were all in the room. Claude was still carrying Aubrey that was unconscious. He sighed heavily. He heard the door close.

Jackson: Let her go. And hand her over to us. Then maybe, we will not hurt you. You just have to give her to us.

Claude lowly growled.

Jackson: Let, her, go.

Claude put her back to bed. Before he covered her with a blanket.

Jackson: Give her to us Claude. And we will not have a problem.

Claude: You really think I fear all your pathetic threats?

Jackson: No.

Claude: Glad you know.

Jackson: If you give her to us we will not hurt you or hurt her. We will let this go smoothly okay? No one is going to get harmed okay? You just, have to give her to us. Give her to me.

He took out his hand. Claude lowered his head and sighed softly. But they were slightly shocked when they heard him chuckle. Then his chuckle turned into laughs. Then his laughs into a maniac laugh. Throwing his head back and placed his hand on his head. The four growled at him. He continued to laugh like a maniac and was laughing like a Joker. They were confused by this. Why was he laughing? He is in a dangerous situation and yet he still has the audacity to laugh? He continued to laugh like a madman.

Claude: Do you really think I will do such a thing? *Laughs* Who do you think I am?!

Claude laughed. Then his laughs finally calmed down. He lowered his head back again. Slowly lifting them up. His hand was covering his left eye while his right eye was seen. His eyes were closed. Strands of hairs on his face. His smile reached ear to ear like a Cheshire cat.

Claude: No one will take her away from me. I have vowed from the day she was born. She is mine and will always be mine. She belongs to me. She belongs to nobody but me. And you? You dare try to take her away from me? *Laughs* Such a bad, bad boys. And bad boys, go to hell where they belong!

He opened his eyes. His eyes were different now. His white part of the eye was black while his pupil were red. Black nerves began to show from the bottom his eyes. As his smile reached ear to ear. His fangs were so sharp. The blood on his lips and jaws made it even more scarier. He looked like a complete monster. He chuckled darkly. The four of them were scared. He removed the hand on his face, revealing his eye that was the same on his right eye.

Claude: Oh? What now? Are your tongues tied? Are you scared? Frightened? Or perhaps am I making you nervous?

Raphael: What the fuck?

Claude: Oops! Oh such a naughty tongue Raphael~, didn't your mother teach you not to swear? Tsk tsk tsk....what a naughty boy.

Claude laughed.

Claude: You, have tested my patience. I will say this loud and clear. Stay away from Aubrey. Leave her alone. And I...will let this go smoothly, okay....?

Claude mocked Jackson.

Claude: I am a dangerous man. With a twisted mind. So for the sake of your pathetic lives, do not touch her. What you did to her now, is already unforgivable! But mm since I am in a fantastic mood! I will only give you light punishments, you dogs deserve!

He laughed creepily. Eyes glowing bright red.

Claude: Oh *Laughs* you are all stiff and tensed! Are you frightened? Am I scaring you....? This is only the beginning of the fun part.

They all yelped when the lamp light bulb exploded. Now they were in the dark pit of darkness.

Claude: Do you wanna know why my smile is this wide?