Chapter 1: The Start.

(1832)

The loud sound of the engine revving was heard by the silent night. She was in the back seat, playing with her doll toy.

Melissa: Do you love your presents baby?

Aubrey: Yes mommy! Thank you!

Chris: Happy birthday to you again my sweet baby.

Aubrey: Thank you daddy! I love you!

Melissa: Ahh how old are you baby?

Aubrey: I'm six years old now! I'm growing big mommy!

Melissa: You sure are. But you'll always be our little baby girl.

Aubrey giggled happily. Melissa grabbed something, and she turned to Aubrey and gave the big box of present to her.

Melissa: One last present for you baby.

Aubrey gasped softly and put her doll on the seat beside her and took the box.

Melissa: Do you wanna open it now or when we get home?

Aubrey: Can I open it now?

Melissa: Sure baby.

Aubrey happily unboxed the present and gasped surprisedly when she saw a beautiful music box. Beautiful decorations and styles were on the music box.

Aubrey: Mommy! It's so beautiful! Thank you!

Melissa: Happy birthday sweetie.

Aubrey: I love you mommy.

Melissa: We love you too....

She said and turned back around. Aubrey happily turned on the music box and the music box played a sweet soft melody.

Aubrey: Thank you mommy. Thank you daddy.

Melissa: You're welcome baby.

Chris smiled softly. Melissa blinked her eyes and signed shakily. But then all of a sudden, all the lights on the road turned off. Leaving the road pitch black.

Melissa: What's going on?

Chris: I-I don't know.

But then suddenly, they were all caught off guard when a hard impact hit their car. Causing the car to go flying. Everything felt like in slow motion. Aubrey could feel her body going around in circles. After the car stopped rolling, the car was upside down. Aubrey opened her eyes, vision blurry.

Aubrey: M-mommy....? Daddy....?

She asked. Her whole view was upside down. She flinched and gasped when she heard a jump outside on the side of the car. She looked on her side and saw a pants and a feet outside. Whoever this person was, he does not look nice. He was wearing black pants and black fancy shoes. Walking towards the side of her mother's side. A few seconds of silence before she gasped when he easily just grabbed the car door and pull it out. Throwing the car door away somewhere carelessly. He kneeled down but she couldn't catch a glimpse of the person's face. But she could tell it was a man. She saw the unknown man grab her unconscious mother. Aubrey was too scared to even move. She dared to not make a sound. She saw the man drop her mother's body on the ground. Then walk to his father's side and did the same. Then after that, he threw his body next to hers. She didn't dare make a sound but unfortunately, she accidentally elbowed the music box play button making the play box play music. To say that she was scared for life was understandable.

She shook her head rapidly and pressed the stop button and it stopped playing music. She froze in place when she felt eyes on the back of her head. She also heard a loud growl. She slowly turned her head on the side and saw that he was hiding in the side of the car and was only peaking his eyes. Not fully revealing his face. But his eyes scared her to the core. Those wide, mysterious, scary, psychopathic, and monstrous eyes that only peaked. Staring at her soul.