Chapter 33: Beast Finally Unleashed.

Meanwhile back with Gregory and the others. They were fighting. Gregory stabbed the demon and pushed it away. He was about to follow where Claude just headed when Zyrian appeared in front of him. Looking messed up. But he looked very, very mad.

Zyrian: You, ruined everything!

Gregory: I do not even know you.

Zyrian: You will know.

Zyrian used his powers and ran towards Gregory. Gregory held his weapon tight and ran to Zyrian. Fighting each other.

Zyrian: Why won't you just die?!

Gregory: We will fight! Till the end! Because that is what our leader would do.

He said to Zyrian that gritted his teeth and punched Gregory in the face. Zyrian jumped and kicked Gregory's stomach. Gregory's weapon falling from his hands. Gregory stood up and he saw Zyrian running towards him. Gregory blocked his punch and dodged his every attack. Gregory punched Zyrian in the face and kicked his torso. Zyrian groaned and jumped at Gregory and got on top of him. Punching his face repeatedly. Zyrian grabbed the nearest dagger he could see and took that dagger and tried to stab him but Gregory took a hold of his wrists. Zyrian pushed with all his might. Gregory was panting heavily and he felt the sharp tip in his skin. Gregory used his legs to lock Zyrian's neck. Gregory with all his might pushed him down on the ground and took the dagger from his hand about to stab him when Zyrian used his power to keep Gregory's hand in place.

Zyrian: I will not lose! I will not disappoint my master!

Gregory punched his face. Took the dagger to his left hand and stab him in the chest. Zyrian gasped softly. Gregory pressed the dagger deeper into his heart making Zyrian groan in pain.

Zyrian: I...can not lose...I can't....

Gregory: I am so sorry.

Gregory pulled the dagger and stabbed him again. Zyrian slowly fell limp. Gregory pulled the dagger and stood up. Staring at his dead body.

Gregory: Forgive me....

He whispered. Leaving his body to become ash.

(Claude's POV)

Claude pounded on the door. He used his scythe to bust the door open. When the door opened, he ran inside. Looking around.

Claude: Aubrey?!

He heard a yell on his side and that is when he was pushed on the ground. He looked at the person, and it was Azazel.

Azazel: Why won't you just give up?

Claude: *Chuckles* I never really learned how to.

Azazel scowled and ran towards him. Claude used his scythe and slash him but he jumped away and Azazel scratched his back making Claude yelp in pain. Azazel kicked him in the back making Claude kneel down and Azazel scratched him again. Making Claude yelp in pain. Azazel chuckled.

Azazel: You are nothing against me. I am your master. I created you. You are not going to defeat me.

Claude: I will. I have promised that to myself the moment I walked away from you!

Claude and Azazel ran towards each other and fought. Meanwhile with Aubrey. She was getting weaker and weaker by every minute. She looked over to her side. Her blurry vision saw their figures fighting. She clenched her jaw and clenched her fist. She waited for a good moment before she unclenched her fist, the ground shook and cracked towards Azazel and lava came up from the cracked ground. Hitting Azazel making him scream loudly in pain. Claude looked at Aubrey that was looking pale and weak. Claude heard Azazel scream loudly in pain and Azazel glared at Aubrey.