Chapter 12: Unforgettable Moment.

The moment their lips crashed into each other. They felt their problems melt away. The weight on their shoulders lifted. They wanted more. More than just a kiss. They wanted something more intimate. They wanted something even more special. A kiss is special. It is for them. But spending a night with each other would mean the whole world for them. Claude entered his tongue in her mouth and explored her cavern. She moaned softly and kissed him even more. Claude was the first one to pull away. She panted softly and caressed his cheek. Pushing his head down to kiss him more. He kissed her back but something kept bothering him. He pulled away and closed his eyes tight. Balling his fists.

Aubrey: Claude? What's wrong?

Claude: Why can I not do it?

He whispered while asking. She was confused.

Aubrey: What?

Claude: I can't do this.

He pulled away from her and rubbed his face stressfully. She sat up. His back was facing her.

Aubrey: Claude...

She placed her hand on his shoulders.

Claude: Damn it...damn it all...why can I not do it? Why? Just why?! Damn it!

He yelled on top of his lungs. Feeling angry and upset. He gripped his hair. Aubrey hugged him from behind.

Aubrey: Claude...stop hurting yourself...please....

Claude: I hate it...I hate it! I hate everything! I hate this damn feeling! I hate it!

He angrily yelled. Aubrey hugged him.

Aubrey: Claude, I have no idea what you are going through but you know i am here for you. You can tell me everything.

Aubrey kissed his shoulder.

Aubrey: What is the matter?

Claude: I can't tell you. Not yet.

Aubrey: Claude...are you really going to keep it in yourself? I'm here for you.

She placed her hand on his cheek and made him face her.

Aubrey: So please tell me.

Claude: I...I' m not ready yet....

Aubrey: Alright. Tell me when you're ready okay?

Claude: Okay.

(⚠️ Warning ⚠️
SEXUAL SCENES AHEAD
PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ)

He said softly. She smiled softly and kissed his lips. He kissed her back and held her closely. He leaned back on the bed and let her straddle him. She kissed him even more and he sucked on her lower lip. Feeling super addicted to those delicious lips. His hand went to her back and untied the tie on her dress. She felt her dress loosen and he removed them. Her cleavage was exposed and he pulled away and placed his lips on her neck and sucked. His lips went down to her collar bone and chest and gave it kisses and licks. He kissed her lips and licked her bottom lip. He pushed her down in the bed and moved her dress upwards, revealing her thighs and legs. He kissed her thighs and his hand went inside her dress, caressing her stomach. He got up and kissed her. She moaned in pleasure. She gripped his clothes. Wanting them off. Claude understood what she wanted so he removed his clothes. Throwing them on the floor carelessly. Revealing his buffy body. He pulled away and leaned his forehead on hers.

Aubrey: This isn't just lust right?

Claude: I am not sure.

Aubrey: Claude...please tell me this is love.