Chapter 27: Big Steps, Big Risks.

Claude was in his room. Holding a kidney in hand while he munches on them. He stared at it before letting it fall down. This was him now. He looked at the little boy's dead body. It was lifeless. But he didn't feel anything though. He was numb. He didn't feel regret. He didn't feel sad. He didn't feel satisfied. He still felt...empty. So broken. He heard the door open.

Azazel: Claude, it is time.

Claude stood up and walked out of the room. When they arrived at Azazel's room. Large witch bowls was sitting in the fire while the familiar smell of flesh and blood is everywhere. Filling up his nose. Human parts on the tables, as he experimented on them. Human organs in jars, keeping them for experiment purposes. Or demonic purposes. Azazel sat down on looked at Claude with a smirk.

Azazel: How does it feel to be reborn again?

Claude didn't say anything. His dull eyes just stared at his eyes.

Azazel: Well, now that you have enough strength now and are completely healed, I suppose you can do what I have been asking you to do.

Claude emptily stared at Azazel.

Azazel: Melissa and Chris Evergreen has finally their baby out. Now is the time to work. Chris is looking for a Butler to work around the house since he is going to Germany.

Claude: What about his wife?

Azazel: Someone has to take care of the child. You will sign up as the Butler. Remember, your main goal here, is to raise Aubrey until she is 18 years old, then you hand her over to me.

Claude: The parents?

Azazel: Kill them.

Claude nodded. Azazel stood up and took the Butler uniform, handing it over to Claude.

Azazel: Shall we get to it?

After cleaning himself up, Claude stared at himself with the Butler uniform in the mirror. He looked extremely handsome. Azazel came into view, smirking darkly.

Azazel: Nice. Very nice. You are ready alas!

Azazel laughed evilly.

Azazel: Now, you know the plan. Act like a...'human'. Do not let them suspect that you are the opposite. Remember, the goal is to raise her and-

Claude: Hand her over to you, yes I know.

Azazel: Good. Now go.

(Time skip)

Claude was in the car, he sighed heavily. He finally arrived at the Evergreen Mansion. It was pretty big. He knocked on the door and it opened, revealing a woman wearing a maid uniform.

Maid: May I help you?

Claude: I am here to talk to Mr. Chris Evergreen. I am a visitor.

Maid: Of course come in.

He entered.

Maid: He is in his office. Follow me please.

He followed her till she lead him to Chris' office. She knocked. They heard a faint 'come in'. She opened the door, revealing a woman and a man and a small human being in the man's arms. They both looked at Claude. Claude saw the small baby in his arms. Softly whimpering.

Chris: You must be Claude Ravenswood. *Whispers* Darling, take Aubrey to her room please?

Melissa: Of course.