Chapter 4: Undeniable Desires.

(Claude's POV)

Claude stared at her beautiful face. She was asleep. She fell asleep a while ago. She was beside him, Claude leaned his head on his palms and on the pillows and kept staring at her. Claude. Claude caressed her cheek and slowly tucked a hair behind her ear. Claude groaned in pain and he felt his fangs grow out again. He looked at his hands and saw that his sharp nails is growing again. It's happening again. He looked at Aubrey that was sleeping peacefully. He wanted to touch her face but he stopped himself. He's being a monster. He can't touch her. He moved away from her, growling and groaning in pain because of how hungry he is. This has to be settled. He looked behind her.

Claude: Forgive me My Lady...

(Author's POV)

He sank his fangs on her neck, moaning in pleasure and satisfaction when he drank her blood. She screamed in pain. He kept sucking and drinking. Not leaving anything. She felt weak.

Woman: You...monster....

Her last words before she died. Claude removed his fangs from her neck. Stared at her bloody neck.

Claude: I'm sorry.

He muttered to the unknown woman. After he got out of the house he immediately searched for his prey. And it happened to be this young lady. Who was walking down the street and he doesn't remember how but he jumped at her and immediately sank his fangs. And now here she is, dead. He groaned loudly in pain when he still felt so hungry. This blood wasn't enough.

'Devour her!'

'Eat her flesh!'

'Kill more people!'

'Drink...'

'Kill!'

'Eat!'

'KILL THEM!!!'

Claude screamed in pain. The monster taking control. He heard laughing of people behind him. He looked behind him and saw that the people were casually walking and minding their business when they saw him and the dead corpse. The ladies felt scared. He faced them fully, revealing his bloody face, mouth, and clothes. The ladies screamed loudly and they ran, Claude dashed in front of the one lady and grabbed her neck and bite on it. The bitten girl screamed loudly in pain.

Woman 2: Jasmine!

Jasmine gagged out blood and she felt weak. She slowly fell down on her knees, and Claude kept on munching on her neck. He pulled away and sighed heavily in relief and satisfaction. He felt the blood drip down to his neck and then chest. The girl whimpered in fear. Feeling frozen in her place. She felt the tears fall out of her eyes. Claude stood up, slowly walking towards her. She backed away in fear, she was about to run when he appeared in front of her. She gasped loudly, horrified.

Claude: I'm hungry....I am so hungry....

Woman 2: Help! Somebody help me! Help-

He clasped on her mouth and shushed her. Eyes glowing bright, deep, red.

Claude: F-forgive me....

She cried softly and shook her head, pleading to let him to let her go. Claude wanted to let her go too. He didn't want to do this. But it's for the best. He turned her head to the side, and quickly bit her neck. Right on the veins. The girl gagged out blood. Claude kept sucking, and drinking and biting. Munching on the delicious flesh and blood. He dropped the body down and sighed heavily.

Claude: Fuck....shit....

He said. Looking down at their bodies. Now what is he doing to do with them? Well, get to work I guess.