Chapter 30: Claude vs. Zyrian.

A man sitting on the chair, sighs heavily. Using his power to create illusion, bored out of his mind. He looks at the girl whimpering and polishing his leather shoes.

???: Polish it properly.

He said coldly and with so much authority. She whimpered, with her shaky fingers she continued to polish his shoes. Making it sure they are polished well, even in the corners. Doing her very best not to get hurt. He sighed heavily and leaned on his chair. He looked back at her. She wiped her tears away and continued. He leaned closer to her. Placing his hand on top of her head.

???: Why do you whimper so much? I have not even done anything to you yet.

Girl: I-I'm s-sorry...I a-am s-sorry...

She was shaking badly in fear. He raised his hand and created an illusion. Hypnotizing her. He chuckled and continued to hypnotize her. She has stopped trembling and was watching the illusion silently. That is when somebody knocked on the door.

???: Come in!

The door opened.

???: What?

??? 2: Master Azazel wishes for your presence.

He sighed heavily. He looked at the girl that was hypnotized.

???: Sleep.

The girl fell into a deep sleep. He stood up from his chair and walked out. He proceeded to Azazel's room and he knocked. He heard a faint 'come in' before he entered. He saw Azazel working on his experiment. He looked at the boy's wrecked body. He watched Azazel took out his organs and place them in a jar. Azazel took the cloth and wiped his hand.

Azazel: Zyrian.

Zyrian kneeled down.

Zyrian: You have called me Master.

Azazel: Yes.

Zyrian: What for?

Azazel: I want you to do something for me.

Zyrian: What is it Master?

Azazel: Zyrian Foster. Master of Mischief. I will ask you to do something for me.

Zyrian: Anything for you Master.

Azazel: Three of our men has been slayed by Ravenswood. They have disappointed me. I had hoped for them to accomplish my simple orders but they have failed me. And that brings anger to me.

Zyrian: I apologize on their behalf Master.

Azazel: Oh no no no, their mistakes are not your fault. But I want you to do something that will make me proud of you. I want you to bring me the girl.

Zyrian: Girl?

Azazel: Aubrey Evergreen. But I want you to get rid of Ravenswood first. Do whatever you want to do, but your main goal is to bring her to me.

Zyrian: Is that all Master?

Azazel: Yes.

Zyrian: Well if that is so, then I will do what you wish. I will make you proud Master.

Azazel: Do you swear?

Zyrian: I swear. I will make you proud.

Azazel: Then it is settled. Go, find the girl bring her to me.

Zyrian: And what will you do?

Azazel: Wait.

Zyrian nodded.

Azazel: Dismissed.

Zyrian stood up and bowed his head and left. He sighed heavily and walked out of the room. Looks like Claude has another problem.