The royal dragon litter that carried Charles  ran as if it was flying towards the Windsor castle. The steward eunuch followed by its side as he panted in coarse breaths.

Two rows of guards ran on both sides of the dragon litter, protecting it in the middle.

Following behind the dragon litter were two rows of palace maids, who could not keep up with the litter's speed.

Some of them were prepared with peacock feather fans, while some of them carried incense burners.

The others carried the King's essential items. These palace maids have been left behind with quite a distance.

Each of them was running with a face of suffering...

"Your Highness, we have arrived at the Windsor castle."

Hearing this, Lisa opened the donkey carriage's drapes to jump down from the carriage.

Once she had landed steadily, she turned back to help Jennie down.

"Her Highness has returned!"

Hearing voices behind her, Lisa vigilantly shielded before Jennie out of habit.

However, she heard Jennie's gentle and pleasant voice from behind: "Liam, it's alright. This is Windsor castle, my castle."

Lisa  was a little startled, but she still answered to her by backing away to the side.

The guard led the donkey carriage to the side, waiting for Jennie's orders.

Many palace servants, guards and eunuchs rushed out from castle. They ran towards Jennie  in the blink of an eye, then all of them kneeled down together in a fluttering wave.

Lisa  subconsciously flinched at the sight of the sea of kneeling people. She could not get used to such a scene. Although she knew that these people weren't kneeling at her, she still had to adjust her mentality quietly.

She forced herself to stand orderly by Jennie's  side.

"We greet her Highness, the Eldest Princess!"

Lisa's head felt somewhat bloated by the booming cheers. She finally understood completely in this very moment: Her Highness' position was of that level of reverence and nobility.

"You may all rise!"

Just as Jennie  said this, a palace maid crawled up from the ground while weeping. She rushed to Jennie's  side in dainty and unsteady steps, then she cried: "Why did your Highness come back so late, us servants are all worried to death! We lit incense and prayed at the Buddhist halls every day and every night. What fortune that your Highness has returned safely. Otherwise, how could this maid continue living... sob sob sob..."

"Alright, Nayeon. Haven't I returned safely?"

"Sob sob sob... How could your Highness neglect yourself like this, you've gotten all thin. And, what are you wearing, sob sob sob... How could your Highness undergo such mistreatment!"

Lisa looked at Nayeon who was weeping painfully. She stood there where she was, blank and confused.

Lisa could not understand it: Didn't her Highness return just fine? Why would it make her cry...

For someone like Lisa  who had gotten used to crudeness, of course she could not understand why Nayeon  would cry.

As the Eldest Princess born of the main palace, Jennie had been spoiled endlessly ever since she was little.