*Sixty: Finally

"I think a couple hours should be plenty," Kira said quietly as she walked with the guys toward the door. Jack was upstairs in their room and she didn't want him to overhear.

"Are you sure?" Corbyn asked with a smirk that seemed to grow the longer he looked at her. "It's been practically three months at this point. I don't even know if an entire night will be long enough for you two."

"We might need to get them a new bed by the time they're done," Daniel added with a laugh. Kira rolled her eyes and shoved both Daniel and Corbyn toward the door.

Jonah looked back at Kira.

"Do we have everything we need?" he asked. He was already holding Savannah's diaper bag in his hands. There was also a car seat in his car. Kira nodded at him.

"Ow!" Zach suddenly said. He had Savannah in his arms and she was pulling at his cross earring. "Sav, don't do that. Ow!"

"I told you to at least stop wearing the dangling earrings," Kira said. "She likes grabbing them."

"Yeah, well I like wearing them," Zach said as he leaned his head away from Savannah's hand.

Corbyn walked over to Zach and Savannah with one of Savannah's toys in his hand. It was a little stuffed puppy that she loved holding.

"Sav, look!" Corbyn said as he waved the toy in front of her. Her brown eyes followed the movement and she let go of Zach's earring. Instead, she reached out for the toy and Corbyn smiled at her. "Is that a puppy? Do you wanna hold him?"

Corbyn was talking in a higher-pitched voice and he was only looking at Savannah. His smile grew as her tiny hand wrapped around the stuffed puppy.

"You guys sure you can handle her for a while?" Kira asked.

Savannah was two months old now, but Kira still wasn't used to being away from her for very long. It was making her anxious to watch the guys starting to walk away.

"We'll be just fine," Jonah reassured her. "There's four of us. We can handle it. You go enjoy yourself."

Jonah winked at her and she smiled.

"Have fun, Kira!" Daniel said over his shoulder as he walked out the door. Zach and Corbyn were still entertaining Savannah with her toys. Kira watched them go.

"We'll call you if there are any problems," Jonah said. "But I doubt there will be. We'll see you later."

"Okay. Bye, guys," Kira said.

They all walked out and she shut the door behind them. When she turned around again, she was smiling.

"Finally," she whispered to herself.

Then she quickly ran upstairs. Jack was laying on the bed on his phone. He looked up when she walked in.

"Where's Savannah?" he asked.

"Napping," Kira lied.

She slipped into the bathroom before Jack could ask any more questions.

For the next half hour, she took her time getting ready. She took a long shower and she shaved until her skin was nice and smooth. She used shampoo and conditioner that made her hair smell like flowers. Once she got out of the shower, she dried herself off and then she put on the rose body butter that Jack loved. Then she dried her hair. Finally, she opened the cupboard under the sink and pulled out a bag. Inside the bag was some lingerie she'd been saving for this occasion. She changed into it quickly. It was a white satin dress that just barely covered her. There was lace along the neckline and running down the sides. Underneath she wore a pair of satin panties.