*Eighteen: Hot and Cold

Zach carried Kira back up to her room and placed her on the bed. She looked up at him with a smirk as he leaned down and kissed her deeply. Being around Zach excited her so much. She never knew what he was gonna do next. It kept her on her toes and it kept her eager for him.

Just as their kiss was becoming more passionate, Zach pulled away.

"I need to go grab a few things," he said lowly. As he spoke, he moved his hand to her face and traced his fingers over her lips. His thumb pulled down her bottom lip. Then he let it go and she breathed in sharply. "Do me a favor and get undressed. I want you naked when I get back."

She nodded quickly. He smiled and then kissed her before he walked out of the room. Kira immediately began pulling her clothes off. She dropped them all on the floor and then she sat on the bed waiting for Zach. For a minute, she tried out a few different poses because she wanted to look sexy when he came back in. She ended up laying on her side propped up on her elbow with her legs slightly bent.

Eventually, Zach finally came back in. His box was in his hands and he used his foot to close the door. While he was gone, he'd stripped down too and now he was just in his boxers. When he looked at her, he smiled. His dark eyes raked over her naked body and he even licked his lips a little.

"You're so sexy, baby," Zach muttered as he carried his box over to the bed and set it on the ground. Kira sat up a little to try and get a look inside this time. Zach turned his back to her and kept the box out of her view. Kira huffed and laid back on the bed. Zach chuckled. "You're such a naughty girl. You know that?"

"You make me naughty," Kira said teasingly. She rolled onto her stomach and looked down at Zach. He looked over his shoulder and smirked at her.

"Give daddy a kiss," he whispered.

She leaned forward off the bed and kissed him slowly while he reached up and held the side of her face. His fingers stroked the soft skin of her cheek. She imagined those fingers touching everywhere else on her body. Finally, Zach pulled away again. Kira opened her eyes and she saw Zach was holding a black silk blindfold in his hands.

Kira bit her lip and waited for his next move. He sat up on his knees and motioned for her to sit up more. Then he gently placed the blindfold over her eyes. He tied a tight knot at the back of her head and she gasped.

"I don't want it falling off," he said in her ear.

She felt his hand on her arms and he guided her body until she was laying on her back. Then his hands pulled away. She was left to wonder what he would do while she listened as well as she could. It was like he was being quiet on purpose. There was some shuffling and it sounded like he'd closed the box. Then she heard a clinking noise. Almost like glass.

The bed dipped down slightly as Zach got on it and Kira held her breath. He took her wrists in his hands and she felt the familiar touch of the red rope he had. He tied her wrists together and then pulled them over her head as he secured the end of the rope to the headboard. She could still feel the bed move as Zach shifted around. She heard the clinking noise again and wondered what it was.

Suddenly there was something cold on her stomach and she gasped. Her brain finally connected all the dots. The clinking sound. The cold. Zach was holding ice over her skin. She could just barely feel the warmth of his fingertips as he traced the ice up her body. It sent chills all over her skin and she strained against the rope around her hands. Zach moved the ice further and further up her skin.

Finally, he brought it up to her boobs. He spread the cold around in between them and then he moved the ice over to one of her nipples. She gasped again. Zach swirled the ice around her nipple until it was nice and hard. Then he did the same to the other one. Kira was breathing heavily now. There were goosebumps all over her, but Zach wasn't finished.

Five Out of Five - Why Don't Weजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें