*Eleven: French Girls

There was loud knocking on the door and Kira finally stirred in her sleep. She shifted in Corbyn's arms and pulled the blankets tighter around her. The fire had died again and it was cold in the house. But Corbyn was so warm next to her. Especially since he was still naked. Their body heat kept each other warm under the blankets. Kira snuggled a little closer to Corbyn and then the knocking began again. Corbyn groaned.

"What time is it?" he mumbled into her hair.

"I don't know. I haven't heard my alarm go off yet..." Kira slowly thought through last night and then she was struck with a horrible realization. "Oh shit. I didn't set an alarm last night!"

Kira sat up suddenly and the blankets fell away from her naked body. As she sat up, Corbyn opened his eyes and stared at her chest for a moment with a smirk. He then leaned over to the coffee table to grab his phone and check the time.

"My phone's dead," he said quietly.

The knocking began again and this time it was louder and more aggressive.

Kira quickly got up and looked around until she found the red, silk robe on the ground. It barely covered her, but it would have to do. She pulled the robe on and then ran to answer the door. She didn't even think about Corbyn still sitting naked on the floor with nothing to cover him but the blankets.

When Kira pulled open the door, she was surprised to see her friend Maren standing there.

"Um hello? It's 11:30. Were you ever planning on coming to-" Maren paused and she looked Kira up and down. "What are you wearing?"

"Nothing!" Kira stood so she was blocking the view into the Airbnb and she made sure to keep the door mostly closed. "You said it's 11:30? Sorry, I forgot to set an alarm last night. I'll be up to the ski lodge soon."

Maren looked at her skeptically. Then without warning, she shoved the door open further. Kira stumbled back a few steps and then she covered her face as Maren took in the scene in the living room. Corbyn was still sitting in the middle of the floor with blankets around his waist. Their clothes were strewn around the room and the living room looked fairly disheveled.

"Hi," Corbyn said. He gave Maren a sheepish wave and she turned to Kira with her mouth hanging open. It quickly turned to a smile.

"You didn't?!" Maren asked excitedly.

"Maren, I need you to go-" Kira tried to shoo her friend out the door.

"Kira, you naughty, naughty girl!"

"Okay! That's enough!" Kira grabbed Maren's shoulders and shoved her toward the door. "Corbyn, can you go get dressed so she has nothing to stare at?"

"Sure thing, beautiful."

Corbyn stood up with one of the blankets wrapped around his waist. He winked at Maren and she squealed as Kira pulled her away from the living room. Kira waited until she heard Corbyn's door close.

"Let's not make a big deal out of this," Kira said quietly.

"What about the other two?" Maren asked and Kira shushed her.

"Shh! Corbyn doesn't know about them!"

"You really are a naughty girl," Maren said with a smirk. "I know you said things would probably get more complicated after another week but I wasn't expecting this."

"Yeah. Neither was I. But this isn't a big deal, okay? Corbyn and I just wanted to have a little fun last night. That's all any of this. It's all for fun."

"Right. Well, good luck balancing three guys who all live in the same house as you."

"Thanks," Kira said sarcastically. "Seriously though, I'll see you soon. I gotta go get ready for work and you need to go."