*Twelve: Phone Sex

"Don't answer it!" Kira said quickly. Corbyn hesitated and raised an eyebrow at her. "Corbyn, it's pretty obvious that you just had sex. He's gonna know."

"Ok, I'll just call him back lat-"

Before Corbyn could finish his sentence, Kira grabbed a glass of water sitting next to her bed and she dumped it over Corbyn's head. He gasped and spat out some of the water that got in his mouth. His dark hair was now matted down to his forehead and he looked at her angrily.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Now you can say you just got out of the shower," Kira said innocently. Corbyn glared at her for a second and then he shook the water out of his hair. He pushed it back so it was out of his eyes and then he stood up and walked out of the room. Kira followed behind him and watched as he walked into the bathroom quickly. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and then he answered the call.

"What's up, Dani?" Corbyn said with a smile on his face. He glanced past the phone at Kira a few times. She winked at him and then went back into her room to get dressed.

"Hey, man," Daniel said over the phone. "So, I know it's only been a couple of days but we really miss you guys. Mostly Kira though. The guys and I were wondering if you and Kira wanted to play some games online or something. We just wanna hang out with you."

"But mostly Kira," Zach said in the background and Corbyn laughed.

"Let me go ask her," Corbyn said.

"Wow, you guys aren't already in the same room together?" Daniel asked with a laugh. "That's shocking."

Corbyn ignored him and knocked on Kira's door. It wasn't closed all the way, so he pushed it open. Kira was in sweatpants and a t-shirt. For some reason, that was almost more attractive to Corbyn than when she'd been naked. She looked up at him when he walked in.

"Hey, the guys want to virtually hang out with us. Well, actually they've made it very clear that they mostly want to hang out with you," Corbyn said with a laugh.

"I knew I was the favorite," Kira said. She grabbed her phone and then followed Corbyn out into the living room. He handed her his phone while he added more wood to the fire. "Hey, guys!"

"Hey, Kira!" Daniel said. The others all said hi from the background. Zach was sitting next to Daniel on the couch. Daniel panned the camera around the room and she saw Jonah sitting in the armchair and Jack sitting on the floor next to the couch with his phone in his hand. "We miss you! It's been kinda boring the last few days."

"I hope it's also been busy," she said pointedly. She heard Corbyn chuckle from by the fire and she figured Jonah must have let something about his birthday slip while they'd been on the phone today.

"Relax. We've been working on your damn list," Zach said with a smile.

"Oh, a list. Whatever could that be for?" Corbyn said as he came to sit next to Kira again. Kira rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Jonah, what did you tell him?"

"I didn't tell him anything! I swear I kept my mouth shut," Jonah said. Daniel turned to camera toward him and he shrugged. "But to be fair, Corbyn is the smartest out of all of us. It's hard to keep things from him."

"You hear that? I'm too damn smart for you to surprise me," Corbyn said with a laugh. He put his arm around Kira. She panicked for a moment and worried the others would recognize how casual Corbyn was being with her. But then she remembered they were all like that. They all showed her affection and were comfortable with her. No one would think it's weird for him to put an arm around her.