*Fifty-Two: You're Mine

Kira sat silently in the car while Jack drove. He hadn't said a word to her since she got in the car and she wondered how exactly dinner with his family would go. Were they just going to pretend everything was fine?

She didn't want to do that. She wanted to fix this. She wanted to reassure Jack that she loved him and she wasn't going to let Zach ruin what they had. But would he even listen to her? It was clear that he was furious right now. He didn't seem like he was in the mood to have a calm discussion.

Suddenly, Jack pulled off the main road. Kira looked at him in surprise, but she didn't question him. They were already in the neighborhood and Jack found a side street that was fairly dark and didn't have any houses. He pulled the car to the side and put it in park.

"What are you doing?" Kira whispered. Jack ran his hands over his face.

"I don't want to show up at dinner angry," he said into his hands. He took a deep breath and dropped his hands. Then he looked over at Kira. His expression was still tight, but he looked more relaxed than when they'd left the house. "Come here. Make me feel better."

Kira didn't need to be told twice. She undid her seatbelt and leaned across the middle console. Jack met her in the middle as his lips crashed against hers. His hands held her face and then they quickly began exploring the rest of her. He kissed her quickly and hungrily. It was honestly a sloppy kiss. They were both already gasping for breath. His teeth nipped at her lips and even her tongue. She moaned as he pulled her closer to him.

"I'm so fucking mad," Jack said breathily. He kissed her harshly before pulling back again. "Zach has no fucking right to touch you. I should beat the shit out of him for thinking he can have you."

"He can't have me," Kira whispered.

"That's fucking right," Jack groaned and he pulled her lips back to his.

It strained her body to lean over so much, but she didn't want to pull away from him. She wanted to give him everything he could ever want. So she fought through the discomfort as they continued making out.

Fortunately, Jack was ready to move on. He pulled out of the kiss and then he moved his hands down her body. With just a tug forward, she knew what he wanted. Together they shifted until Jack had pulled her into his lap.

They were kissing once again. Kira slid her hands over Jack's chest and shoulders as she kissed him. Her hair fell forward over their faces. Jack brushed his fingers through it and tucked it behind her ear. For a while, he held his hand on the side of her face as he kissed her passionately.

But then he moved his hand down and wrapped his fingers around her throat. She gasped and opened her eyes.

"You're mine," he growled. His fingers tightened slightly. Kira took small breaths. "Do you understand me? No one else gets to have you or touch you. You're all mine."

"I'm yours, Jack," Kira said and she began nodding quickly. "I'm all yours."

Jack kept his hand around her throat as he kissed her again. Kira's heart was racing and already she could feel herself getting wet. Jack's dominant side always excited her. She was eager to please him and have him take control of her.

Jack's hand finally released her throat. Instead, he began pulling her clothes off. She obediently raised her arms as Jack pulled off her shirt. Then she unclasped her bra without him even saying anything. A smile played across his face. He leaned Kira back and his lips attached to her boob. A moan sounded in the back of his throat as he sucked on her. She gasped and sighed. Her eyes were closed and she could only focus on how good Jack's touch felt.