2.3

"Look at him... he's pathetic." Silvija couldn't help but snicker at the sight of the man who killed her father.

Herman spat out some blood and shook his head, "You're a stupid bitch

Herman spat out some blood and shook his head, "You're a stupid bitch. I should've killed you when I laid my eyes on you."

Y/N was stood by the side, Silvija turned to the Web-Slinger and sighed. "Your girlfriend is in the boat. My men will get her for you."

"Thank you."

A few moments passed and Kate was escorted into the warehouse where she saw Y/N. She held her side and limped towards her boyfriend, she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and buried her head into the nape of his neck. "I-I was so scared."

Y/N took a shaky breath and then pulled away, "Did she hurt you?"

"No. The train is what hurts."

"Yeah... sorry about that."

Kate had a bruise on her right eye, a few cuts on her cheeks and jaw, she had a new bandage on her left palm, and a cast around her right hand that was broken. "You're out of commission for a while." Y/N commented, motioning to the broken hand.

Kate had little to no recollection of the incident, all she remembers is Y/N leaving and then... waking up in the hospital. "Can we go home?" She asked.

"I've got to help May. We're having dinner with the Allen's. You could -"

"Nevermind, it's fine, I'll just try to relax."

Y/N nodded and walked towards Silvija. "You have the chance to do the right thing, Silvija. Remember, your father held a hand in his daughter's death, Fisk is at the top of that pyramid. Do the right thing."

"You have been unconscious for a month, Matt." Foggy informed, Matthew held his wound as he got to his feet. "Herman escaped, Fisk still has control on the city..."

"Stop." His voice was hoarse and dry, he let out a cough before continuing, "I can't keep doing this on my own. We need Spider-Man."

"He's become ruthless since Herman got locked up."

"I don't care! We need ruthless, Foggy. The amount of people... Karen almost died, you almost died, I've almost died. Fisk doesn't care about rules or casualties. He wants power. We want to take him down so we need to join up with him!"

 We want to take him down so we need to join up with him!"