2.0

Y/N grunted in exhaustion, his hair knotted and legs tangled with his partner. Kate did the same, her body aching after the events of last night.

Although the mornings had been the same for two years, Kate always hated the aftermath.

Y/N yawned and wrapped an arm around Kate's waist, rubbing her stomach with his thumb. Kate smiled at her boyfriend and cupped his face, pulling him in for a kiss. "I've gotta go for a shower."

Y/N smirked and Kate immediately knew what he was going to suggest. "No, I want to get clean, not use another brand of shampoo."

He chuckled and sighed. "Enjoy."

Kate stood up from the bed and stepped into the bathroom. Y/N got up soon after, putting on a pair of boxers before sitting down at his desk.

Saturday 27th June, 2020

Update: finally, New York seems peaceful. Herman has been locked up for a couple of years, the only issue being petty crimes. Kate and I are... woooo. Firstly, she's amazing, helps my mental health and aids in my crusade against crime + the sex is good. Like. Good. We've 'moved'  in with each other since May moved a couple miles away. College is okay, same assholes as usual and it's not the same how me and Ned planned. Friends on tour. What a lie.

Y/N finished his monthly update, taking a glance behind him, Kate stood in the door frame with nothing but a towel concealing her body. "I'm really bored... I need daddy to entertain me."

Y/N closed his journal and smirked devilishly, standing up as Kate let the towel drop, revealing her body to her partner.

°°°

The chains were wrapped around Herman's wrists, the man being confined in a cell with just a bed and a toilet. Being locked up with just enough food and water to survive, and having to talk to cocky old George Stacy was driving Herman insane.

Hallucinations of his daughter playing in the corner of the cell, his late wife picking her up and then disappears.

He was going insane.

An eye for an eye...

♤♤♤

Y/N made his to campus, arriving just in time for the lecture. He sat down in the seat, his ex, Felicia Hardy sat just in front of him.

The pair had only spoken a couple times since they started college, the odd conversation about how life has been ect.

Harry was sat next to Felicia, they had been dating since the start of college. Although they were a cute couple, Y/N knew it wasn't genuine. The encounter with Fisk a couple of years ago was enough to send Y/N down the rabbit hole to dig up how Wilson was involved.

Y/N's suspicions were correct, Fisk was behind it all. But he couldn't do anything, hopeless.

Fisk was considered untouchable, especially since his status in New York has sky rocketed.

They both knew what the outcome would be, if this game continued, the possible bloodshed... unexpectedly it drove Y/N, excitement at the possible Carnage that could ensue.

Poindexter was sat in one of Fisk's warehouses with his squad, awaiting orders.

John was sat beside Poindexter, cigarette and shot of whiskey in hand. "When's Kingpin gonna tell us what to do?" He asked in his thick Scottish accent.