0.5

"You can't just leave like that!" Cassie yelled while Kate continued trying to explain herself

"I need to do something, Cass. It's important."

"Tell me what it is then!"

Kate took a deep breath and composed herself. "I'll tell you later, I have to do this."

Cassie reciprocated Kate's actions and did the same. "Okay, okay. Just stay safe."

Kate nodded and continued walking down the street.

🎯 Bishop

Need 2 talk rq :)

Y/N/N (your nickname) 🕷️

What about?

🎯 Bishop

It's important I'll meet at urs

Y/N/N 🕷️

Okay...

Kate stood outside the apartment door with her hands placed inside her pockets. The door swung open and Y/N stood at the mouth of it. He wore a plain black t-shirt and black shorts with white stripes down the sides.

Kate made her way into the apartment and looked around. "I've got a question." She abruptly said and turned around to look at Y/N. "Are you Spider-Man?"

Y/N arched an eyebrow and his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. "Uhm? On what evidence?" He asked.

Kate reached for her bag and pulled out her bow. She pointed at the signature Spider-Man left just a couple hours prior. "Same handwriting to yours. The smiley face is the same as the ones you use."

Y/N held up a finger and hushed her. "You think I'm Spider-Man because of handwriting?"

Kate pursed her lips together and nodded. "Everything points to you!"

"What if you're Spider-Man?" Y/N speculated. "See who absurd that is? I'm a nerd who goes midtown high and you think I'm secretly shooting webs out of me?"

"I'm clearly not Spider-Man. I'm not a man?"

"I know that. But I'm just saying that what you're saying is ridiculous. Outrageous!"

"Okay, okay." Kate agreed and an idea struck her. "Herman Schultz killed his wife a couple of hours ago."

"What?!"