1.4

Fisk was sat in Norman's former office, a man stood opposite The Kingpin. "Agent Poindexter, I promise you that Mr Osborn said I could have the business until he wants to resume control."

WILSON BETHEL AS BEN POINDEXTER

"I believe you Mr Fisk, just the higher ups think you're up to something

"I believe you Mr Fisk, just the higher ups think you're up to something." Ben said, sighing heavily. "I was on a big case. Y'know, trying to figure out the identity of Spider-Man, now I'm here trying to make an innocent man get arrested."

"The system is rigged against men like us." Fisk replied. "That's why I avoided the system. Play around it. I'm glad we have these talk, Ben, maybe I should tell you what happened."

"Maybe."

"Sit down." Fisk offered, which Ben took up. "Let me tell you."

°°°

The school bell rang, indicating the end to first period, the students transitioning to their second class.

Y/N entered science, Kate sat in the seat near him on the right hand side of the classroom. The pair exchanged looks as Y/N sat down, placing his pencil case on the desk.

"You alright?" Y/N asked, looking at Kate.

"Yeah, you?"

Y/N nodded in response, coughing slightly. "After school we need to meet and find Herman. Bit fucking stupid of us letting him go." He said, leaning over to Kate's desk before peeling back to his as Ned walked through the row.

"Bit stupid of you, it was."

The injured Herman walked through the streets, a multi coloured poncho concealing his torso. Herman cut into an alleyway, a homeless man laid in a box opposite him.

Beside the homeless man was Herman's gauntlets, left in the warehouse for squatters to steal.

Herman walked towards the man and sat next to him, clearing his throat. "Can I have the gauntlets please?" He asked, reaching into his pockets.

"Nah, I could become a millionaire if I sell it."

"They're not worth that much, man."

The homeless man shook his head and stroked his beard. "Fucking lying." He mumbled and grabbed the gauntlets, placing them under his blanket.

"Stink of fucking piss." Herman mumbled, pulling a knife out of his trouser pocket and stabbing the homeless man in the stomach.

The man fell to the floor, not even being able to scream at the pain. Herman stabbed him again and pushed him to the side.

He reached into the blanket and grabs the gauntlets, placing the sleek devices onto his hands.