0.9

Y/N landed on the roof of the apartment complex and surveyed the area. Roxxon labs. "Shit..."

He walked into the building, blood splattered on the walls and corpses layed still, their intestines hung out of their gut, skulls caved in.

A complete bloodbath.

Y/N continued walking down the hall, the ringing noise intensifying. He squinted his eyes and tried to ignore the pain.

The thud of boots behind Y/N alerted the Web-Head, a man wearing a purple and green suit whizzed past him, stabbing him with claws and kicked him back.

Y/N yelped in pain and smacked into a wall, the figure whizzed towards Y/N again, activating his claws and he attempts to stab him yet again.

"Assuming you're behind this." Y/N was able to mutter out, the pair struggling to gain control.

"Not the only one."

Y/N webbed Prowler's arms together and kicked him back, both of them now stood at opposite sides

Y/N clutched his side and webbed the wound, another pair of boots thudded against the floor. Prowler averted his gaze to the noise... the man from before revealing himself.

"I got the device." He said, holding a briefcase. "And I got him." Shocker slide the case to Prowler but before he could get it Y/N webbed it, pulling it towards himself.

Prowler growled lightly and took a step closer. "Give it back, kid."

Y/N held it closer and shook is head. "Not until you tell me what's inside."

"Something you won't understand. Give it back!"

Shocker came back with the famous Simon Kreiger. Kingpin's pawn.

"Simon... say hello to our new hero." He ordered, Simon's face battered and bruised. "Say hello."

Y/N took a deep breath and dropped the case, kicking it to the entrance of the building and there stood Kate Bishop.

She wore a purple suit and wrapped a shirt as a homemade balaclava to conceal her identity.

Shocker discarded Simon to the side and stood beside his associate. "Go for the girl." Shocker said as he walked closer to the Web-Head. "I've got the bug."

"*Arachnid."

Prowler left to chase Kate and it left the other two, Herman blocked the exit.

"I forgot to say... thanks for helping me earlier. Really helped out kid."

"I didn't... you killed him for no reason."

"Ah." Herman chuckled to himself and let out an airy breath. "He killed my daughter. So did Simon. Joshua. All of 'em did."

"That doesn't condone beating someone's brains in."

"I reckon it's just perspective."

Herman charged towards Y/N who felt the attack coming so he flipped behind Shocker.

Spider-Man kicked Herman in the back and he smacked into the wall, leaving him vulnerable to another attack.

To Y/N's surprise, Herman ducked under the haymaker and hit Y/N with the concussion blast, sending him through the metal walls and into a lab.

"Ow..."

He used a table to get back up and Herman walked in through the hole.

Y/N cracked his neck and exhaled deeply, attempting to enhance his senses.

Kate continues running on the street, barging through bodies of people. "Sorry!" She shouted, pushing over a mere teenager.

Behind her Prowler was still hot on her trail, taking to the rooftops to wait for the right time to strike.

Kate, now out of breath, kept running until she found an apartment building. Cassie...

She kicked down the door and called the elevator, waiting impatiently for the ding to ring out.

The doors slide open and she then spammed Cassie's floor number.

Prowler sprinted into the building and dived into the now closing elevator.

Kate flinched and opened the hatch on top of the elevator, throwing the suitcase up there.

Prowler had jumped up and tackled Kate into a corner of the elevator, activating his claws as Kate attempted to hold him back.

He used his free hand and sent a right hook across Kate's face but she didn't let go of his other hand. He kept growling as every attempt of killing Kate was futile.

He then activated the spikes on his combat boots and stomped on Kate's shin, the sharp objects piercing her skin.

She yelped in pain but still fought on...

Y/N kicked Herman in the gut, stunning him slightly. Shocker kicked a table towards Y/N who leaped over it, webbing a microscope and using it as a projectile weapon.

Herman's mask yet again cracked slightly, his right eye now left exposed.

Y/N bounced off the wall and wrapped his legs around Herman's neck, bringing him to the floor.

The Vigilante then webbed Herman's gauntlets together and attached the line to the ceiling, keeping Shocker in the chokehold.

Kate laid in the elevator, her bearings only just coming back to her. Prowler was gone, the hatch in the elevator roof still open.

She used the railing to steady herself and checked the place she threw the case for it to not be there. "Fuck..."

She balanced on one leg and hopped to Cassie's door and knocked.

A loud bang from inside was heard and then mumbling until the door opened.

"What are you doing?" Ned asked, looking at Kate's leg shocked

"What are you doing in my best friend's apartment half naked?!"

Footsteps stomped in the apartment and Cassie's eyes bulged at Kate's arrival and state. On the other hand, Kate stood with her eyes bulged at the fact Ned was practically naked and Cassie's body was concealed by a towel.

"What the f-"

Y/N grunted and kept on strangling Herman who was holding onto his conscious by a thread.

Y/N's senses went off faintly but couldn't react to the danger. Claws went through Y/N's side as Prowler towered over him.

He retracted his claws and kicked Y/N away from Herman, sending him rolling into a wall.