2.2

Fisk stared at the news, Joshua stood with his arms folded, he shuffled on his feet while under the cold gaze of his boss

Fisk stared at the news, Joshua stood with his arms folded, he shuffled on his feet while under the cold gaze of his boss. "Repeat that, now..."

"Herman escaped. His whereabouts are unknown." Joshua repeated. Fisk's face twitched, his fists clenched as he made to his feet.

"Poindexter's team and a few of your men are going to locate him. Failure to do so, you all die." Fisk threatened. "You lead the search, fail, not only do you die. I will kill your entire bloodline first."

"Yes, sir." Joshua complied and left Fisk's office. He reached into his blazer pocket and pulled out a flip phone, he dialed a number and listened to the rings.

"The person you're trying to call right now is unavailable. Please leave a message after the tone."

"It's Hammerhead. It's time. Remember what I did for you, you owe me. Come to Zeolo's tomorrow night, we'll talk more there."

Herman knocked on the door, after a beat, he knocked again and the oak door swung open. The woman wore a robe, she raised an eyebrow at his state and stepped aside, letting him enter her apartment. "What do you want, Herman?" She asked, closing and locking the door after Herman entered.

Herman massaged the cut on his cheek and held his swollen hand. "Look, Fliss, I need your help."

"No way."

"Please!" He pleaded. "I'm sorry for abandoning you, sorry I left your mother to raise you all alone. But I need your help."

"You ruined my life, dad."

FELICIA HARDY PORTRAYED BY SYDNEY SWEENEY

"I was married, Felicia, I couldn't just leave my wife and daughter."

"So you left your childhood sweetheart and other daughter? My life has been nothing but a parentless rich girl." Felicia took a step back and sighed heavily. "Now that your other family is dead and you need help, you come to me."

"I'll make it up to you." Herman let out a shaky breath, "Nurse me to health, harbour me here and I will kill the man that killed your mother. We can then go, wherever you want, father and daughter." He tried to convince, "This place is cursed, why stay?"

"Because I didn't fuck up my life like you have."

"You will. It's the Schultz way."

"I'm not a Schultz. I'm a Hardy."

Poindexter and his team were stood in the street, each held a pistol as they watched Herman enter the apartment complex. "John, Scott, follow him. Frank and Elijah, go onto the roof overlooking. Ghost and I will be on stand-by." Poindexter ordered.

The Military Trained group followed and obeyed their instructions. John and Scott followed from a distance, Scott picked up his pace before he was pulled back by John. "Are you fucking stupid? Stay behind me, you stupid Scottish prick."

"Fuck you. You the one who has no balls to get the job done."

"Shut the fuck up."

Herman knocked on the door and after a beat, he entered. John and Scott jogged to the door, they glanced at the door number and John pressed raised his radio. "Number 52, floor 3. He's got someone else in there, maybe more."

"Copy that." Elijah copied from the radio. "Let us get a better angle into the room, then you enter. Kill anyone in there."

A few minutes passed, Elijah and Frank had got in a better position and saw Herman arguing with a woman. "Target is arguing with a teenager. He doesn't seem to have any weapons and looks injured."

"We're moving in, over." John kicked the door, the first kick simply made the door crack slightly, the second made it give way, it fell with a thud and a cloud of dust emerged from the impact on the floor.

Herman pushed Felicia out of the way and dove behind the couch as John began firing his handgun. Herman kicked the couch and then sprinted out of cover towards the bedroom. Scott followed quickly, barging Herman to the floor.

The fugitive slid his leg beneath Scott's and tripped him over. He hastily got to his feet and grabbed Felicia's bedside lamp and threw it at John.

Felicia got up and sprinted to John, she wrapped her legs around his neck and then used her weight to get him to the ground. "Fire escape!" Felicia shouted at her father.

Herman grabbed a drawer from the beside cabinet and threw it at the window, shattering the glass. He climbed out, slicing his shin on a loose shard.

He sprinted down the fire escape, a bullet went off and whizzed past his head, hitting the brick wall. He leaped off the fire escape stairs, landing on a van before rolling off.

He ran, now nursing a limp, he was hoping that they had lost him. "Fuck!" Herman yelped as he fell to the ground, clutching his leg, he looked up and saw Poindexter aiming a pistol at Herman.

Herman closed his eyes and prepared for the worst, when he reopened them, Poindexter was webbed to the wall, his forehead was split open and was bleeding.

John and Scott were also webbed to a wall alongside Elijah, Ghost and Frank. Herman began to crawl away when he was suddenly knocked out.

Herman's eyes twitched open, he was sat on a metal chair in a warehouse... the one where he was given to Silvija. "Herman." The Web-Head greeted. Herman stayed silent, looking attentively at the boy, the boy who's life he had ruined. "I would hand you into the police but... Silvija has my girlfriend so... I sort of need to do a trade." Spider-Man then shook his head, "I probably would've killed you actually. Do you remember his name?"

"Yeah. Ned." Herman mumbled with his head hung low. "I made a mistake."

"I tried helping you. I was willing to put my neck on the line to get evidence that you didn't kill your daughter. But... why?" Y/N's voice broke, tears began to escape out.

"I wanted to hurt you. I wanted to hurt you so bad you started killing... which would make you kill Fisk."

"He was in high-school. His life had just started. Now his little brother is going to grow up without his older brother. His mom and his dad are going to live with that pain for the rest of their life."

Herman raised his head, this time looking at the boy. "I'm not saying sorry. I'd do it over again. Because when I escape, I'm going to kill your girlfriend." Herman said through gritted teeth. "Remember what happened to me... you're going to become the new Herman Schultz."