0.6

The Vigilante arrived at the docks where Joshua's operations were located. The compound was surrounded by defences, metal fencing and armed guards.

He walked towards the front gate and the guards raised an eyebrow at the appearance of him. "Tell the boss Spider-Man is here." One of them said.

The other walked into the warehouse to warn their boss. "Hey." Spider-Man greeted and stood with his arms on his hips.

"You a fuckin' teapot? Stop standing like that."

The insult took Y/N back and his arms slowly drooped to his side. "Rude." Y/N mumbled and tapped his foot against the concrete floor. "I could've snuck in and broke all your bones but I'm nice so I didn't. A 'Thank you, Spidey' wouldn't go far."

The guard stuck his middle finger up at Y/N. "You're welcome!" He sarcastically exclaimed.

The other guard nodded Y/N into the warehouse and walked him to Hammerhead's office.

Joshua had his feet up on his desk and wore a suit. The office was all over the place, paperwork and weapons were scattered everywhere.

"Spider-Man. Good to meet ya." Joshua held out his hand and Y/N reluctantly shook it. "Leave us." He ordered his guards who did so. "Why you here? And don't say it's because you wanted to talk."

"I want to speak to you about Ellie Schultz." Y/N began. "You gave her a lot of money ever since... Ella Schultz was murdered. Why are you sending the money?"

"Oh, right. Me and Ellie were, uh F-U-C-K-I-N-G."

"Come on, man

"Come on, man... Be more serious about this. She's dead and I want to know why Herman would do it."

"Herman? You're telling me that son of a bitch is alive. Goddamn." Joshua stands up and paces around Y/N. "I was paying her because she was taking care of an assailant of mine's child."

"Who was said assailant?"

"Asking too many questions, son." Joshua pointed to the door. "I think you've out stayed your welcome."

"I was gonna leave anyway." Y/N left the compound and sighed. He swung to a rooftop and took off his mask. "What is that noise..." Y/N pulled out his phone and saw his alarm blaring at him. "SHIT!"

He sprinted into Science and practically jumped into his seat. "You're... 15 minutes late again, Y/N." The teacher said and walked over to his student's desk.

"Sorry, Mr Warren." The teen apologised. "I woke up late."

"Don't let it happen again."

Cassie sat behind him and kicked the back of his chair while he pulled out his books. He turned around and she passed him a note with a smile.

Ned wants to study for the Maths test, u down to help?

Y/N turned back around and gave a thumbsup. He wrote down the notes on the whiteboard and looked to his left.