0.2

Y/N and Ned had finished their school day and were walking home, Ned to look after his grandmother and Y/N was going to get ready for dinner with Liz's family.

The pair went their separate ways and walked through the crowded streets of New York.

Y/N arrives at his apartment, using his house keys to gain access. Immediately the smell of Thai food hits his nostrils, the aroma could be smelled from the other room.

The apartment was decorated neatly, shoes were placed on racks with names on them. One labelled 'May' the other named 'Y/N'. A coat hanger was on the right of the door with many hoodies, blazer or coats placed on it.

Pictures of the pair were hanging on the wall, some even having a picture of Ben, May and Y/N.

It was a harsh reminder about what happened. That fatal night...

"You've actually turned up? I'm actually quite surprised."

MARY STEENBURGEN AS AUNT MAY

Y/N chuckled in response and collapsed onto the sofa, glancing over to May who was drying her hands with a cloth. "I told you; I had a project to do with Ned."

"Of course." May goes back to the food, dishing up the plates. "Laura and Liz will be here soon."

"Already? I told them to be here at 8."

May looks at the digital clock on the side which read '7:49'. "It's almost 8."

"Oh? Oh."

°°°

"Prisoner 401!" The guard shouts, handing the man his personal belongings. "You have been rehabilitated. And you're lucky some rich bastard paid you out." The guard takes a step towards the now free man. "A cunt like you doesn't deserve freedom. I hope you rot on the streets."

He hands the ex prisoner a plastic box which held a watch, a wod of money, and a phone. "Where's the picture of my daughter?"

The guard simply chuckles, looking at the man. "You serious? You killed her. We're not giving you a picture of someone you killed."

"I didn't fuckin -"

"Watch your tone, Schultz."

Herman sighs in defeat and exits the prison being hit by the wave of fresh air.

He was finally free.

A limo pulls up beside him and the man honks his horn. "He's in the back." Herman enters through the vehicle, sitting opposite the older man.

"Mr Schultz. I'm glad to meet you."