2.6

The night was young, the snow settled on Y/N's shoulders, the man was perched on a rooftop, overlooking Oscorp. He hadn't been home in nights, only keeping in contact with Kate, Frank and Matt. It was the night their plan was going to be executed.

The setups have already been completed. Police radios have been jammed, and with a single flick on a powerbox, Oscorp was going dark.

"Go."

The power flickered off, Y/N zipped onto the building, landing on a window that looked into a waiting room.

Y/N kicked the window and entered Oscorp, making his way to the data room. Oscorp employees were scurrying in the dark, trying to recover the lights.

Y/N entered the data room, he placed two fingers on his ear, "Turn back on the power so I can upload the data." Y/N said, the power whirred back on as Y/N inserted a flash drive.

"Spider-Man."

A voice from behind Y/N greeted.

"Who are you?" Y/N asked, still paying attention to the hardrive

"Sergei Kravinoff. Kraven The Hunter." He said with a smile. "Wilson Fisk has payed me to deal with you. Of course I accepted the money but... I've wanted your skull on my bedroom wall for years, Spider."

"Okay..." Y/N mumbled. "You want to fight?"

"To the death. Winner leaves with their life." The man finished the a smirk on his face.

"Come on then, Tarzan." Y/N leaped off the floor, his backflipped over Kraven but was caught mid-air, then held by his throat. Y/N elbowed Sergei, blood flew out his mouth as Y/N separated from him with a kick. Sergei unsheathed a knife, the blade was the length of Y/N's forearm. "Fuck me." He mumbled, firing a web before kicking Kraven back, and then kneeing the crouched Hunter.

The knife clattered on the floor, Y/N shot a web and caught it in his hand, keeping the weapon by his side.

Kraven smiled up to Y/N, blood oozing out of his nose. "Kill me." He then gave a toothy smile, his teeth stained with blood. "Kill or be killed, Spider."

"I don't kill."

"Then you'll be killed." Kraven lunged for the knife, but ended up going through a wall with a kick to the chest. Y/N entered the lab and webbed Kraven to the floor.

"You should probably get a little better before trying to fight me." Y/N threw the knife across the lab and entered the data room, the hard drive beeped as Y/N took it out of the database. "I've got all the information." No response. "Castle?"

"Here. Kate isn't on her building. I've lost visual on Matt during his fight too."

"Where is she?!" Y/N shouted, pacing around the data room.

"I can only guess that she's helping Matt." Frank could be heard sitting up. "I lost visual on Matt in Fisk's office. 34th floor."

"Thank you." Y/N left the data room, he looked at the staircase and fired two webs on the highest railing, then he flung himself up, grabbing onto the railing that led onto floor 34.

"Spider-Man?" A feminine voice whispered through comms.

"Kate?"

"I'm hiding. Fisk has got a team, I don't know who they are... but they're not what I was expecting." She let out a shuddered breath. "I-I don't know where Matt is." She sobbed.

"Don't trust -" Matt could be heard through comms, before a loud smack was heard.

"Please. Hurry. I love you to the moon and back."

Y/N was stunned. It was planned and thought of. One of them being taken hostage. The spoke about it, and their code for being taken... 'moon.'

Y/N kicked open the door and began sprinting, he entered the room beside Fisk's office, a laboratory.

He entered and was immediately taken to the floor, his head stomped on. He squirmed under the pressure before being picked up by his neck.

The large man wore a Rhino suit, standing in at about 7 feet. "Bug." He threw Y/N to Fisk's feet, Matt was beaten and bruised with his mask shattered beside him, Kate also was bruised, with a few cuts on her face.

"Good. We all know each other." Fisk smiled as Kraven entered the room with Castle, dragging him by his collar. "Castle. Good of you to join us." Kraven placed Frank by Y/N. "Let's start from the beginning. Where this all began." Fisk fixed his tie, a few bruises placed around his face. "Matthew Murdock, Y/N L/N, Frank Castle and Kate Bishop. The dream team." Fisk joked, garnering a chuckle from a few henchmen. "Norman Osborn decided Herman Schultz should die. He wanted to leave. I issued Joshua to kill him, he failed but, Herman was gone, in prison for killing his own daughter. He broke out, killed a few people, caused a bit of trouble and killed Y/N's best friend, Ned Leeds. Y/N now wants Herman dead but he can't reach Herman with him in custody of Silvija Sablinova. Y/N needs help to get to Herman so, Matthew goes to Y/N for help  to get rid of me, with the assurance of helping with Herman."

"How do you-"

"I control this place!" Fisk's voice boomed. "Every security camera, everything! It's how I knew you were Y/N. Bunch of amateurs. This... there needs to be punishment. A lesson." Fisk placed a foot on Matthew's back. "I don't want to kill you guys. Otherwise The Captain will stop protecting me. No, no, no. I can't kill all of you. Only one..." Fisk took off his blazer and rolled up his shirt sleeves. "Y/N." He glanced to Y/N. "You and Kate haven't caused me many problems. This is only the first time. You two have passes only if... you assure me that you won't attack me. Won't touch me. I'll give you Herman. Silvija and I are allies. She'll give me him if I say. Otherwise... I'll have to kill Miss Bishop."

"No." Y/N uttered, looking at Fisk through his lenses. Y/N saw two henchmen behind him, Rhino the side of him and Kraven stood by the exit. "No!" Y/N leaped to his feet, he grabbed the two henchmen, throwing them at Rhino before kicking the larger man back with all his might, Rhino's armour dented.

He then turned his attention to Fisk, he fired two web-lines onto Fisk's shoulders, swinging him next to a tank. "Leave the tank alone!" Fisk pleaded. The black goo moved in the tank, almost inviting Y/N. "You don't understand what that thing is! It's dangerous!" Y/N kicked Fisk into the tank, the glass shattered as the black goo crawled onto Y/N's leg.

His vision went black, when he opened his eyes, his suit was black, the whole thing. He looked at it and stared back to Fisk, the Billionaire looked scared, fearful.

Kraven lunged at Y/N before being wacked away by the black goo which had transformed into a wall, retracting back onto Y/N. "You don't know what you've done..."

"You don't touch Kate. If you do, I will fucking kill you." Y/N walked over to Kate, helping her up. "Who did this to you?" He pointed at the bruise, his finger grazed the bruise. She nodded to the henchman who was just recovering. Y/N walked over to the henchman, grabbing him by the throat. "Never. Touch. Her." He then discarded the man to the side.