0.8

Y/N crawled in through the bathroom window and took his bag out of the roof panel, getting dressed into his regular clothes.

It was midday and he had already missed half of the day, and got about 5 phone calls and 25 messages from May.

Ned and Kate also texted him, Ned messaging about Y/N's first major battle as a hero and Kate messaged wondering where he was for the homework he did for her.

He examined his arm and sighed, pulling off the old webs and spraying more on. He concealed the wound with a hoodie and exited the bathroom.

Kate was leaning on a locker just outside the boy's bathroom, just beside Cassie and Ned who were rambling about the leaked footage of Spider-Man's fight.

Kate spotted Y/N and lightly jogged over, her hands in her hoodie pockets. "Hi." She greeted.

Y/N smiled back and Kate immediately raised an eyebrow. "Why are your teeth... red?"

Y/N was taken aback by the question and stuttered, "Must've been the toothpaste I was using."

Kate nodded and grabbed Y/N's wrist. "Follow me." She led him into a classroom which was practically abandoned, no teacher used it and only the kids who either smoked or did drugs used it.

Kate opened the door and pushed Y/N in, closing the blinds and locking the door. "You could've just asked to have sex; I would've definitely of said -"

"Show me your right arm." Kate ordered abruptly, reaching for his arm but he swiftly pulled it back.

"Take me out to dinner first." Y/N joked before returning to the mood of the situation. "Why?"

"You are Spider-Man."

"What?"

"You are the Spider-Man."

"I am not."

Kate pulled out her phone and showed Y/N a picture of her bow which was signed by Spider-Man.

"The smiley face is the same. The handwriting is the same from the note you gave me a week ago."

Y/N's cheeks flushed red and he stumbled back slightly. "Yeah." He mumbled. "I am Spider-Man."

Kate smirked, fistbumping the air slightly. "Who knows?" She asked.

"Ned."

"Just Ned?" She asked yet again earning a nod from Y/N. "Your secret is safe with me."

Y/N's head shot up and he smiled. "Really? Thank you so much!" Y/N exclaimed, shaking Kate's hand. "Why did you confront me about it?"

Kate sighed and chuckled ever so slightly. "It's stupid. I - I wanted to be a hero like Spider-Man and it would be easier if I worked with you... like showed me the ropes and made sure I didn't die."

Y/N lightly smiled and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You can - I don't think you have the... capabilites to be a hero -"

The black haired teen quickly grabbed Y/N and pulled him towards herself. She then ducked so he went over her and The Spider-Man hit the floor.

Kate stood proud over him with her hands on hips. Y/N groaned in discomfort and held out his hand, indicating he wanted help from Kate to get up. "That was the test. Congrats, you passed. I think you almost paralysed the one and only Spider-Man."

"Sorry. Kinda."

"Ass."

Kate lifted Y/N up and patted down his back which was now caked in dust. "So... when do we start?"