"You saw her and you...you just parted ways? You realize that she might have a way off the island," Regina said.

"Let's worry about the travel plans after we get Henry," Mr Gold said.

"There's something you're not telling me. What happened when you saw her?" Regina asked.

"Look, all you have to know is, the next time I see her will be when I'm putting Henry in her arms. When mother and son are reunited," Mr Gold said.

Flashback

Malcolm and Young Rumplestiltskin walked up a path, until they reached a small cottage, where Malcolm knocked on the door, "Where are we?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

Malcolm opens the door and ushers his son inside, where they found two spinsters, "These nice ladies are going to look after you for a little while," Malcolm said.

The women stopped what they were doing and looked at the boy, "You must be the boy," Spinster One said.

"Rumplestiltskin," Spinster Two said.

"Do you know how to spin?" Spinster One asked.

"We can teach you," Spinster Two said.

"I...I don't want to stay here," Young Rumplestiltskin looked up at his father, "Please, I...I'll be good," He said.

"This will give me time to get a real job, so we can be together," Malcolm said.

"We can be together right now."

"Papa, please," Young Rumplestiltskin's voice broke, "Don't leave me here," He said as he hugged his father, crying

"Don't be scared now," Malcolm crouched down, becoming eye level with his son, "Hey, I got you a present," he brought out a straw doll, "A friend. Someone to be at your side when I'm away. It will be with you when I cannot," Malcolm said.

Young Rumplestiltskin took the doll, looking at it, "It will?" He asked.

"Give it a name. Names always make things better. They make them real. Trust me, it will protect you and I'll be back before you know it, I promise," Malcolm said, before standing up and leaving the spinster's cottage.

Young Rumplestiltskin ran towards the door, "Papa! Papa, please!" He yelled as tears streamed down the young boy's face, while he watched his father walk down the pathway, headed away from him.

End of Flashback

The group trekked through the jungle, headed towards the Lost Boy's camp, "I'm gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan's compound. I don't wanna be surprised by any Lost Boys on patrol," David said.