"Host, if you want to talk about gossip, don't call me. As a qualified system, it will not be easy. Discuss gossip with the host."

The system's reluctant voice reached Lu Xiaogong's ears, it really didn't want to gossip with the host, after all, the gossip that the host said was gossip? It's obviously this lecher's yelling at the male lead.

Lu Xiaogong explained eagerly, "No, I'm not going to gossip with you, I just want to ask you, did you hear clearly what the hero said just now? Why do I feel a little fuzzy in my heart? It seems that I was Something is staring at the same thing." Hearing Lu Xiaogong's words, the system rolled its eyes angrily, since it really got to know this host, it has become more and more humane, and it can do many actions that it would not do before. Not to mention, there are more and more emotions, such as the desire to complain in his heart that he can't help. "Host, you just like to think too much, this is a modern city, it can be said

It is the safest low-level world among all mission worlds, what danger can there be? Besides, with me here, you don't have to worry about any danger as host. I just scanned the vicinity, and I didn't find anything that could pose a threat to the host, so you, the host, are delusional. "

The system spoke righteously, but what Lu Xiaogong wanted to hear was not this.

"I know, my point is not this, I'm asking you, did you hear what the hero said just now!" "

Lu Xiaogong roared in his heart, why did he set up such a stupid system? After a long time, he still couldn't grasp the point of his words. "

Oh, so the host asked this, yes, the hero just told you Said four words. "

"What is it?" Say it. "

Lu Xiaogong is very eager.

Can he not be anxious? These four words may be related to whether he can defeat the male lead.

" The male lead praises you for your good capital. "

As expected, he heard it right. Lu Xiaogong was flustered. He didn't know what the male lead meant by these four words.

Was it a compliment? Or hurt him? Or was it just a joke?

"System, tell me, the male lead What does it mean? "

"I don't know, but maybe it's a compliment to you?" "

Although the system doesn't understand what these four words represent, it knows that it is probably a means of praise.

Since the host is praised by the task object, he should be happy.

This means that the character object has a good impression of the host. Are you afraid that you won't be able to get down without a strategy?

"Praise me? "Lu Xiaogong had a bitter face, who wants this kind of praise, instead of praising him like this, it is better to just praise him for his good looks, so that he will feel better.

"Well, yes, I think the male lead is just praising you, but you don't have to think too much about it as the host, as long as the male lead praises you, you are happy, as it is said in the plot, the male lead is a very indifferent person, Except for the heroine, isn't it a good sign that he's praising you now? It's better than ignoring you, right?" Lu

Xiaogong thought about it carefully, and felt that what the system said made sense, regardless of whether the hero praised him or not, It is because of what to praise him, and where to praise him.

Better than ignoring him.

At least it shows that he already has a certain sense of presence in front of the hero, not just a passerby.

If it's really a passerby, he still doesn't know how to step forward to show his presence.

After all, as a novice, he is really not proficient in business.

"Okay, what you said is also reasonable, so I won't worry about it for now, I haven't finished my work yet."

He has been in this bathroom for a long time, maybe someone outside is already looking for him Woolen cloth.

Lu Xiaogong cleaned himself up in twos and twos, and stepped out of the bathroom.

And Bai Wanming, who returned to his office early, was receiving the file sent to him by his friend, and he didn't know what it was. To be opened by a single person.

This aroused Bai Wanming's curiosity, how important is it that can be treated so seriously by the bad friend?

After finally receiving the file, Bai Wanming opened it, and two men appeared on the screen, one handsome and the other rough.

Is this some kind of movie? Bai Wanming thought about it for a while and decided to read it carefully.

The author has something to say: The last update, I think you guys must be very clear about what movie this is. After all, everyone is an old driver. Don't you think it's a duck! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate [nutrient solution]:

55 bottles of worry-free life;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!