39. Choosing

FREYA

There is so much to learn about my new pack, one thing I’ve just discovered is they love to party.

I’ve never seen so much food and alcohol before, especially on a full moon when packs try to keep hormones under check.

Xander and Knox it turns out are fantastic dancers.

They take turns spinning me around the dance floor until I’m breathlessly laughing hard.

The lunch buffet is endless and my dress becomes tight as my mates feed me a taste of every delectable dish.

“Ugh stop I’m going to explode!” I complain as Xander tried to feed me another slice of cake.

Seated on Knox’s knee, I rub my full belly.

Knox places a hand over mine running nose down my neck.

“You will be exploding later my love.” He hums drawing my scent which now almost perfectly blends with theirs.

His words set off a burning flutter at my core and I cross my legs.

Xander smirks.

“How’s the heat Angel?” He runs a palm up and down my ankle.

It’s just after lunch and as far as I can tell there’s been no change. I’ve been a nervous wreck about the whole thing. Eva and Neo told me the best thing to do is just let Xander and Knox care for me, it will keep the pain at bay.

So that’s what I’ve done all day. Keeping skin contact with them in fear of suddenly being doused with excruciating pain. So far it’s worked.

They both know how the heat scares me after my long history of taking care of Eva and Neo and have been painstaking about keeping me close.

“I’m good actually,” I reply snuggling into Knox.

Xander tuts disappointed. He looks at Knox with a tilt of his head.

“I don’t know brother, perhaps we are taking too good care of our little mate. I was kind of looking forward to seeing her beg.”

I gasp.

“Sadist!”

Knox chuckles squeezing my waist.

“Don’t worry Xander, she will be begging.” I squirm in his lap as a gush of need pools between my thighs. Shit, I’m going to ruin this dress if they keep this up.

Knox leans into my ear.

“I’ve been thinking about knotting you all week. Do you feel how hard you make me mate?” He slowly grinds under me, his steel cock threatening to shred his pants.

Xander growls low as a wave of arousal emits from my skin.

“Fuck Angel, you smell so good.” He looks around the yard where the food and alcohol have done their thing to keep everyone happy and distracted.

“Knox, do you think it’s too early to disappear?” Xander asks,

Knox looks at me.

“It’s entirely up to our mate.” He replies, his hazel eyes burning into mine.

My panties are completely soaked, and already I’m throbbing with a need so deep for my males. I’ve missed them. Missed their touch, their kiss, their cocks in my body.

I cup Knox’s cheek, my other hand finding Xander’s.

“Are you just going to turn me on all day, or are you going to do something about it?” I reply, echoing words I spoke to them the first night they took me.