31. Neo

FREYA

Light streams through the windows almost blinding me as I push my head up from under the sheets.

“Awake at last.” I hear Xander chuckle. Peeking out from the sheet I see him dressed in a white button-down shirt and tan slacks typing furiously on his laptop. A small desk has been moved into the room against a wall. I can’t believe I slept through that.

“What time is it?” I ask my stomach rumbling loudly.

He chuckles closing the laptop lid.

“3 pm. You’ve slept for fourteen hours straight Angel.”

I sit up clutching the sheet to my bare breasts running a hand tiredly through the mess of my hair.

“I guess I was tired,” I mumble.

“I’m not surprised, you’ve been through a lot Angel. You needed the rest.”

He stands walking over to the bed.

“You ready for a shower? The pack has already started arriving for the pack meeting before dinner.”

I scooch lower under the blanket. My skin still scents of Xander and Knox’s cum and I don’t want to lose it.

Xander runs his hand over my hair reading me exactly.

“I’ll be more than happy to cum all over you again later tonight if you want.” He nips my ear and I shiver as I cup his jaw.

“I’m going to hold you to that,” I say and he chuckles helping me up out of bed, tapping my bare bottom as I walk to the bathroom.

There’s a quiet inside me at last. I know I am far from being okay. I don’t know if I ever will be okay but for now, Knox and Xander have dulled my pain, and strengthened my spirit.

The quiet calm though is not one of peace. It is a calm before the storm.

I leave the bathroom and smile in surprise as a beautiful green dress lays on the bed with Knox and Xander standing on either side. Both of them are similarly dressed in button-down shirts that barely contain their massive chests and slacks that hold a carnival of pleasure just for me. They are so fucking beautiful I feel like I could fall at their feet and worship them.

“Where’d you get this?” I ask instead, clearing my head as I stroke the soft fabric of the knee-length, off-shoulder velvet evening dress.

“Knox went to the city to grab you clothes. We can’t have our mate wandering around naked, as much as we’d love that.” Xander smiles.

I walk to Knox and stretch on my tiptoes to kiss his lips gently. He bends to meet my lips with a smile his hands clasping my hips tightly.

“Thank you, it’s beautiful.” I whisper

His hands slip into the bathrobe stroking his calloused fingertips over my skin.

“You can thank me later love.” He smirks and happiness grows inside me.

They leave letting me dress and from a distance, I hear a phone ring.

There’s usually no need for one since everyone can link, the phone is for transferring calls from non-pack callers and if it comes to the Alpha suite it’s usually important.

I walk out slipping on a pair of matching ballet slippers from the closest which I discover is full of clothes. I marvel that I slept so deeply I missed that happening too.

Knox puts the phone down hard.

“That was Sebastian, he’s at the gate. With Neo.”

I freeze.