21. Ours

FREYA

"Freya, wake up."

I moan tiredly, swatting at Knox's hand poking my cheek.

"Freya, you've been asleep for hours we've got dinner with the pack come on get up lazy bones."

I stretch and yawn, moaning as my muscles protest. The run, swim, and amazing water sex knocked me out completely as soon as we got back.

My stomach grumbles and I hear Knox laugh.

"Ahh time to feed you, little mate," Knox says and my eyes shoot open finding him smiling at me tenderly.

"Mate?" I whisper, my heart leaping and my throat constricting with an emotion that overwhelms me.

He strokes my cheek, his warm hazel eyes stare at me adoringly.

"Yes. Mate. Or have you forgotten already you've said yes."

I pull myself up from under the sheets shaking my head.

"I remember. I just, never thought I'd hear the word applied to me." I say with a soft smile.

Knox sits on the edge of the bed, his huge weight making me fall toward him, his arm slips around my bare waist.

"I know it's not official yet but I guess here it is." He presses his hand to his heart and something inside me melts. Tears pour from my eyes and Knox looks at me surprised reaching for me, hauling me out from under the sheets to hold me in his lap.

"Baby, it's okay, don't cry, please. Xander will kill me for making you cry." He chuckles.

"I will, what the heck did you do Knox." Xander comes out of the shower toweling his hair.

"I called her mate." He says guiltily, his eyes flicking to his twin.

Xander freezes.

"Angel. Is it too soon? You said yes. That makes you ours. We are yours as much as you are ours."

I nod sniffling into Knox's shoulder.

"I know. I just. The words make it so real."

I pick up Knox's hand and place it over my heart.

"I know, here, this is right. I belong with you. To you."

Knox kisses my forehead.

"That's right, baby. You belong to us, mate."

Warmth fills every corner of my being and carrying that happiness inside me, I shower and dress for dinner.

Xander and Knox wait for me and I join them in the living room in a dark green summer dress, pinched at the waist, with a flaring skirt that skims my knees.

Xander and Knox look like the heavens spat them out. Their skin glows tan and warm from basking in the sun all afternoon, matching white button-down shirts stretch over their broad muscular chests making my mouth water.

I don't think I'll ever get enough of my males.

Xander takes my hand pulling me against his chest.

"You're so fucking beautiful angel. But this bare neck needs to be fixed." He kisses my exposed shoulder sending shivers down my spine.

I lean on his chest as Knox approaches from behind, pulling the thin spaghetti strap aside and kissing the other shoulder. I shiver in response, trying not to drown in their heady scents.

"Can we keep this between us until I tell my family? I don't want them getting the news thirdhand."

I almost run out of air the way Knox and Xander squeeze me happily between them.