16. 2 am

FREYA

Two nights. Only two nights before Friday and I'm going insane.

Xander and Knox Bane are living rent-free in my psyche, consuming every spare thought I have.

I can't even sleep. Xander is not the only one whose dreams are haunted. Mine are something that would rival any porn channel.

I groan at the thought as I pull out the tray of black forest cupcakes from the oven. The third batch I've made tonight.

Letting them cool I finish creaming the first lot. It's almost 1 am but I know I'm not getting any sleep tonight and it's my own fault.

Damn my insatiable curiosity. I just had to go and search out threesomes. I'm no prude when it comes to porn, hell I'm a healthy female, I've kept myself entertained over the years even if I was waiting for my second chance.

But I never expected I would be attracted to or even involved sexually with two Alpha wolves. Just one night with them has had my mind reeling about all the possibilities more sex with them could entail.

I stupidly went down that rabbit hole giving into the temptation to find out and Gods did I get the surprise of my fucking life. Goddess help me my body ached from watching some seriously intense fucking that I'm not even sure I want to try. Although there were certain things that appealed to me that I know I wouldn't have any trouble experimenting with. Considering my very recent virgin state I doubt I'd be ready for any of that any time soon. Just the fact I'm even considering trying out some of that stuff with Xander and Knox tells me I'm seriously fucked up and has left me in a ridiculously horny state.

I press my head to the cool granite bench top, my face overheating. This is not good.

How the hell did I end up in this mess? Neo is going to kill me when I get home on Sunday. There's no way I'm going to be able to hide the fact I'm no longer a virgin. Eva will know straight away. I can already hear the endless teasing from Cordelia. Fuck. Maybe I can say I'm sick and not go.

I groan. There's no way I can not go. It's been three months since our mother died and we agreed to this gathering with all my sisters and nieces. We wanted to have a family gathering for a positive purpose for once since lately, it seems the only reason we get together is that someone has died. Nothing short of my own death would be a good enough reason for me to miss this occasion. Everyone will be there, my sisters, their mates, and my seventeen nieces. Goddess help me.

To make matters worse I'm going on the back of visiting Cresent Ridge with Xander and Knox. I have no doubt they have plenty of fucking in mind when we get there. I know I do. 

Ugh. When did I get so damn horny all the time!

Why did I even say yes to going to their pack? Such a bad idea.

Oh yeah, because Knox just about kissed my panties off, and Xander turned Hela into a puddle with the way he handled Adam.

Xander thought he was out of earshot but Hela heard everything. Adam had been coming on a bit strong but I'm certainly not telling Xander or Knox that. Not after their little possessive shit show.

It's strange how between them they don't have a jealous bone in their bodies, but one hint of another wolf sniffing around and they lose their shit.

"Typical damn Alphas," I mumble.

I'm still pissed about that. Adam rang me and said he couldn't do my interior anymore and referred me to someone else. Damn, Xander and Knox.

An hour later I've finished icing all the cupcakes, I've had a shower and I stand looking out the glass window into the city nightscape my mind still full of the twins down the hall.