20. Yes

FREYA

I dive into the cool water just as I hear Xander and Knox shift.

Staying underwater I swim as far as I can until arms wrap around my waist and limbs entangle me dragging me to the surface.

I gasp and laugh as Xander and Knox spoon me between them our legs kicking each other underwater.

"Come here, you minx," Xander growls pulling me to him toward the edge of the pool until he can stand.

It's still too deep for me so I wrap my arms and legs around him loving the silky feeling of our wet skin sliding against each other.

Knox swims over sinking his hand into my hair. He twists my face towards his kissing me hard, his tongue slipping into my mouth and tasting my happiness.

He pulls away with a smile swimming to the edge while Xander nuzzles my neck, dragging his canines down my shoulder.

I gasp as a shiver races down my spine.

"Say the word angel and I'll mark you right there." He growls tightening his arms around me.

Over his shoulder I watch Knox pull himself out of the pool, the muscles on his back rippling, my eyes glued to his perfect ass as he twists and perches on the rock.

I feel myself warming in the water as I watch the droplets slide off his skin as he slicks back his hair, his chiseled abs flexing in the sun. My eyes trail down to his cock which even unaroused is impressive.

He catches me watching over Xander's shoulder and smiles.

"You like what you see?" He smirks leaning forward with a disarming smile his elbows on his knees. I blush as an illicit thought crosses my mind.

Xander is the most experienced of us three and I don't have a problem asking him what's on my mind.

Leaning into his ear I whisper.

"I've never given a blowjob before. Wanna give me a lesson?"

He jerks in surprise but recovers quickly with a delicious smile.

"Angel I think there's a little she-devil inside of you." He whispers back then looks over his shoulder at Knox.

"Hey, bro. Don't ever say I never did anything for you." Xander calls over to Knox.

My heart races as Xander walks us over through the water to Knox who looks at us curiously.

"What are you two up to?" He chuckles, his feet dangling into the pool.

"Angel here is hungry," Xander says with a twinkle in his eye.

Knox frowns.

"Damn, sorry Freya, we didn't pack lunch, shit I should have thought of that. I can hunt something if you're okay with eating wolf-style." Knox looks so unhappy I can't help giggling, my cheeks flushing.

Xander chuckles then lifts me up out of the water so my elbows are on Knox's knees. He grabs me under my arms surprised.

"Not a problem bro, it's your foot long she's hungry for." Xander laughs as Knox's dick jumps in my face, his face darkening with surprise and an instant hit of pure lust.

"Freya?" Knox asks as I reach forward and stroke his fast-hardening cock, loving the veins pulsing along the thickening sides.

"Is this okay?" I ask suddenly unsure. Knox sinks his hand in my wet hair, licking his lips.

"If it's what you want, hell yeah it's okay."

Behind me, Xander keeps me afloat his hands on my hips.