17. Ours

KNOX

"How is she?" Xander asks as I join him in the kitchen, the smell of bacon and eggs making me drool. Xander has always been the better cook, living like a bachelor in the city has gained him skills in the kitchen I don't have since I spend most of my time living at the pack where omega's keep me fed.

"She just got up, having a shower," I say grabbing a jug of juice from the fridge.

"And you didn't join her?" He tsks with humor. I shoot him a look.

"We agreed Xander, no fucking until she makes a decision about the mate bond. She needs to have a clear head. Shit, last night shouldn't have happened." I reply, disappointed in our weakness but there was no way we were going to be able to say no to her when she came to us oozing horniness and need. Our wolves would have killed us if we left her needs unmet. They already see her as our mate.

Xander scoffs as he plates the bacon.

"We didn't fuck her, so not an issue."

I scoff back. Why is he such an idiot when it comes to women?

"Xan, we absolutely fucked her. You don't have to use your dick for it to be fucking." I reason and he shrugs.

I sigh and take a seat, sometimes I don't know why I have to explain these things to my brother.

"Xander, I want her to choose to be with us because she sees us as being good mates for her, not just because she likes being fucked by two guys."

Xander chuckles a smirk lighting up his face. I can feel him getting horny all over again through our bond and roll my eyes.

"She sure does like it. Damn, she likes it a lot. I call the back door if she wants it, you got to break in the front."

I choke on my juice.

"Fucking hell Xander a bit of tact please." I wipe the table down while he smirks, beaming a knowing smile as he senses the excitement coursing through my veins. Hell yeah, there are plenty of things we are both thinking about doing with Freya that involve just about every fucking orifice in her body but we will never get a chance if we don't do this right.

I clear my throat pointedly at Xander as Freya joins us wearing her cute as fuck Bitches of Crystal Moon t-shirt, drowning in my sweatpants, damp hair hanging down her back looking like the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I offer her my hand which she takes without hesitation letting me pull her into my lap. She fits like she has always belonged there.

She smells fresh and dewy from the shower and as I draw her scent. I didn't realize it until Adam mentioned it but the undertones of Xander and my scent mingle with hers already. Our wolves made a big fucking claim the night we took her. I can only imagine what she will smell like when we mark her and our scents blend into one. Pure ambrosia I imagine with a growl into her nape.

"Morning." She whispers almost shyly.

"Hey. Sleep well?" I ask as Xander puts a plate piled high with bacon and eggs in front of us.

"Yeah, I did, thanks again."

"No need to thank us, angel. You know we want this with you, so anytime you need us, come over." Xander says sitting down next to us.

Freya wiggles to go to her seat but I keep her in place taking the fork Xander hands me and spearing a rasher of bacon.

Freya watches me as I offer her the crispy piece.

"Knox," She hesitates.

Feeding each other is something usually only mates do.

"I want to Freya," Castor growls approvingly, he is as certain as I am of what Freya means to us.