Fixed rebound pt. 2 ⚠

Start from the beginning

Silence filled the room. Eyes were fixed on floor, afraid to let him see your raw emotions.

Footsteps approached closer. Loud and clear until they nudged your toes. Lifting your chin up Jungkook saw fluid pearls adoring your eyelashes, hiding the intensity of irises which sent electricity to his entire existence.

You didn't knew the power you held over him. One word and he'd be on his knees, giving you his wrists to punish me.

Punish him, abuse him. Just don't leave him. Please.

He build his empire to fit in, to be worth of getting accepted by your family. All he ever desired since you left was you.
He finally fell in love, blindly and hopelessly.

Too blind to notice uneasiness.

"Home?" He snickered before getting too close," You're my home. Where am I supposed to go?"

Your heart skipped a beat. Due to fear or excitement? You didn't knew for sure. Sweet nothings would have won you if your past didn't haunted nights. With a gulp you tried to composed yourself.

"Real house, Jungkook. You're drunk." He shook his head, denying it. With a feather like grip he held your waist, so light that it barely had a contact. Strong bad breath was hot against your jaw.

Jerking your face away you closed your eyes. He was only increasing the proximity. Pushing him off might trigger him because under the influence he could lose control. To defeat him you had to use brain. And, dealing with his undoubtable muscular strength was not your go to bingo.

A mumble of you smell nice was heard before moist lips hovered, tenderly trying to press and suck and it all paused once and for all.

Laying limp in your arms was the man gone in his slumber. The creased eyebrows were now relaxed with a pout, reminding you of good old times.

Times with your best friend.

Your love.

Your sleepless nights.

And, your heartbreak.

Once you had sung the songs of unrequited love and now he danced on the ashes of karma.

Putting him on the couch you rested your hands on your hips. You wanted to throw him out in cold but you didn't wanted to cause trouble.

Rolling your eyes you looked away. He was sour to eyes. Despite how much of a citrus he was or a thorn you refused to acknowledge, you couldn't ignore the sour thumb.

"Argh," Stomping away you came back with a blanket. Handcuffing his wrists to a wooden leg you rest assured that he wouldn't attack you in your sleep. The blanket was just.. on him, not tucked, still there making it's presence.

Something's better than nothing, you know.

Leaving him there like an object you really went to your own bed, in a locked room, safe and secure.

So, imagine waking up in tight work clothes, smelling like a cheap liquor bottle. Scorching afternoon, heat spotlighted on face, itchy skin and sweaty armpits. Drool dripping down, bad smell of last night meat and a housefly spinning above the nose.

Jungkook scrunched his nose, twitched few times and lifted his arms to shoo it, he found himself restrained.

Opening his eyes he shook his face to get rid of the bug, that might've came from the open doors of balcony. Waking up with rough, nest hair wasn't on his bucket list nor being stared at like an animal in zoo.

Sitting across him, crossed leg you were eating cereals, looking at him as if he was a circus's monkey.

As if he'll do a cartwheel and you'll throw a bill or two.